the love of my life

Elliot POV
Me and liv just got freakin married last night. Like what. We are going back to the house then we are headed to Colorado in the states. A long plane ride but hopefully worth it. (And hi yes that is a real pic from a trip to Colorado that my best friend took a few days ago) 

Liv pov
"I'm freakin married dude I'm so excited for Colorado" i say talking to kath as I'm finishing packing. "I'm excited for hiking and the sites the most I think"

Elliot POV
Marcus and kath dropped us off at the airport. We got there 2 hours early. We get everything taken care of and then our flight gets delayed. It starts off at an hour but ends up being by three. We called the other airport we were stopping at and they helped to reschedule us. What a great start we are off to.

Meanwhile back at the click house...

Cray POV
I'm not sure I'm ready for this whole wedding thing. It seems like it would be a lot. I love cassidy and I know she loves me. She has done so much better. No cheating or anything. I'm laying in bed and I hear a loud bang. I go downstairs to see what is going on.

Bazz POV
I call cray. "Cray the fucking elevator trapped me in. i don't know what floor I am" "oh fuck. Kath!. Marcus! Come out here! Bazz is stuck in the elevator!" "Thanks cray that really helped me. Now get me out of here"

Marcus pov
I find the floor bazz is kinda on. "Bazz. On the count of three try pulling the doors back. One. Two. Three." It barely moves it. Then it drops again. "Fuck" "bazz you okay mate?" "Yeah. I wasn't ready for that and I fell. I'm fine tho"

Bazz POV
I decided why the fuck not. I post a video on instagram. "Well guys it appears that I'm stuck in our elevator. YaYyY. I'll update you later" they call a guy to come get me out. after an hour I'm finally out of it. We had the guy look at it and theres some wores that need to be fixed. We have him get the stuff and is coming back next week to fix it. "No one use the elevator the next few days. That was fucking hell"

Click house sl*tजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें