prep time

Cassidy POV
I decided I was going shopping for some things. Well first off we need a new car soon but I'm going to need new clothes. I want to do baby shopping but I have no idea what I all need. I bought some cute baby clothes. I'm hoping that the baby shower will go well. That's not until a couple weeks from now.

Bazz POV
Cassidy wants to buy everything already. We don't even have planned where our kids are going to live or anything. We dont even know who's kids they are.

*Skip to the baby shower*

Bazz POV
I get the job if not going to the baby shower. I get to help then I have to go. I mean there isn't guys there so I guess it's okay. I leave and get a different car. I end up getting this one. It's a little more family friendly.

Cassidy POVMe and kath got this all set up and people start arriving

Cassidy POV
Me and kath got this all set up and people start arriving. We dont have many people but we have some. We do some games and all of that. We open the presents. I get lots of baby clothes, diapers, and some pretty cool toys. After a few hours we have to pack up and I call up bazz "hey babe we are all ready for you" "alright good" he says then walks thru the door instantly. He must have been waiting.

Elliott POV
I came along with bazz to help pack stuff up. She got so much stuff. We slightly arranged things so that now Marcus and Kaths living area is going to be bazz and Cassidys. Along with the children. We wanted to keep them in the house if we could so kath thought if the idea. The others are moving things around currently at the house.

Cray POV
We are moving and lannan isn't all that helpful but who would have guessed that would happen. The only issue we have is one of their gaming systems is going in one of the living rooms. We decided on Marcus since kath does more gaming stuff.

Kath POV
We somehow managed to fit everything in the car and were able to all pile in. Also Cassidy doesn't know about the stuff being moved. We are going to try and distract her while they finish. We don't want her to help and get hurt or something. "Hey can we go get food. I'm still hungry" I'm not but it's all part of this plan. "Sure. Baby where do you want to go" "hungry Jack's?" "Alright" he says turning around.

Elliott POV
I text cray off Bazz's phone and ask how's moving doing. He said that they were able to finish and just need to move a few more things and they are done. Hopefully she likes it.