happy boy(s)

Cassidy POV
So today we find out who the fathers are. Well to make it so one doesn't know before the other me and liv are going to be the only ones that know who. Then when we bring the results home we have a party being set up. Kath decided she would be in charge of that.

>>Skip a bit cause why not.

Kath POV
Cassidy texts me shes almost there. I let everyone know. She gets there 5 minutes later. She's carrying the two girls and liv is carrying trevor.

Cassidy POV
We get barmbarded. We decided okay the boys are all here. We hand them off. Trevor goes to cray. Lilly to elliott. And Rose to bazz. We all go and sit down. "Okay okay so tell us already damn you" elliott says "come on im dying here" says cray. "Alright alright" I pause. "Lilly is elliott's, rose is Bazz's, and drum roll please... cray.. I'm sorry to tell you this but... well trevor is yours. You got the only boy"

cray hands trevor off to I think lannan. I can't remember. "Yesssss Oh my gawd" he's literally in tears. He gets up and hugs me. He starts jumping up and down like a little kid. I'm glad he is this happy but wow.

Lannan POV
Everyone is so happy but me. I'm sad as shit. Like I didn't even want any of these kids to be mine. Kids are way too difficult anyways.

Cassidy POV
I drink for the first time in a long ass time again tonight. I did a bit much I think. I've only posted three videos lol but shit man.

Elliott POV
Cassidy is done for. She's drank so much already. I'm fuckin hammered too but shit honey chill. We got some good music playing. Cray is already passed out. I have to post a picture to Instagram. "Partied way too hard bro"  was the caption. I end it for the night and go to bed.

Cassidy POV
Its 4 am and the babies are waking up needing food. "Bazzz I dont wanna get up" "yeah well do you think I do" "I have a fucking headache. Can you just take care of them please" please bazz. "try not to drink so fucking much next time" "fuck you" I get up. I start feeding one and another starts crying. This is going to be hell every night. Bazz comes over. He takes lilly from me and I pick up trevor.

Bazz POV
I wanted Cassidy to struggle on her own. But I know the rest of the house wouldn't like all the noise. We need to get a different place. It's just not going to work here. I'll have to try and find something close to here.

Hi little explaining on my reasoning for who's kid is who.

So lilly I was always gonna have a kid named that. I see this picture in my head of what lilly (my actual future kid would look like)she would be in girl scouts and a good smart kid. I felt that elliott would be good with her father wise. Elliott through having a child will hopefully have better habits. Less mad. More chill.

Rose. Rose I picture a sporty girl who is going to do dancing when shes young and softball. Later in life she will be in basketball. Very good at it too. I feel that bazz would be kinda good at sports. Also rose is going to be kinda taller like bazz. Shes going to act like him too.

Finally we have trevor. I picked trevor for being crays kid. He's going to be popular. Funny. Kinda smart. He's going to be in football and into video games. He's going to be kinda short since both me and cray are 5'4 (Sorry cray. Love you lol) he's gonna get lots of girls later in life too. Just like cray. Also he said something about him wanting a boy in a stream so yeah... imma give him that wish since he said he would "chop off the womans head" if she had a girl dont worry mate it was a joke.

Now why did I pick those names? Alright well I've always loved the name rose. I'd try to  name all my pets rose. Now lilly I didn't think about until a few years back. I thought we could do "rose" and "lilly" or "rose lilly __" I also thought it was cool being flowered them.

I had another fan fic. The main characters were lilly and rose and one of the guys being trevor. Now Trevor's name I've always loved that name for a boy. I've always had it planned my future boy would be called that. Comes to find out my mom likes that name too. I was going to be trevor If I was a boy but instead of all the names you could call me for a girl they picked "Cassidy" like why. Anyways hope this gives some better background. Have a good night y'all 😊🌈