The craziness continues

Cassidy Pov
last night we relaxed for most of the time. we watched a couple of movies with Bazz's parents and played a few games. i was worried about feeling out of place here but i feel right at home. sleeping was a bit interesting. this bed isnt as big as Bazz's at home so he slept on the couch.

Bazz pov
i got the hotel rooms all set up when i was supposed to be going to bed. i figured the further away the better. its a little ways but oh well. we will have to deal with fans but atleast i saved us a couple of days from it all. i looked back at social media and damn shit is going crazy. Her video has 3.1 million veiws. the comments are all going after Elliotts comment. for some reason he hasn't removed it which is a stupid move. i see a tweet from Elliott. he took a picture of my note. "see they are targeting me. you think I'm the bad one in this and you're wrong". i thought about commenting but it's already gone pretty far. our fans seem to have our backs right now so i just turn off my phone and go to bed.

Cassidy Pov
i wake up and look at the comments. Elliott posted some note that Bazz supposedly wrote. the caption was just straight up annoying. i pull out my camera. i make a quick little vlog to post.

hey guys. things are getting pretty crazy. i just wanted to let you all know that me and Bazz aren't staying at the click house for a few days and he won't be in the next click video. we just felt it would be best to be separated. what Elliott all posted was from what I'm guessing is when he was drunk. that's a whole thing in itself but just everyone please calm down on the hate towards him. it's just making him more mad and its not going to help anyone. (bazz comes in) aww look whose up. (i show bazz. he comes and gives me a kiss and then i continue) Babe i was just telling them that we won't be posting about this issue anymore and we will be staying out of it as much as we can.

"*good. yeah we all need to calm down with this. next week we will be sitting down with Elliott and talking to him about what's going on and how we are going to move on from it*" (<this is bazz talking btw)  alright guys i hope you guys all understand. we love you and will see you all again soon. i end the video and go post it. we go and have breakfast.

Bazz Pov
"so baby i thought I'd let you know we are going to a hotel for the rest of the week." "where at?" "its in Canberra" "oh cool. i dont think ive been there" i hope this goes alright. the fans shouldn't be too bad. hopefully.