something new

Hi me again. I can't believe how good this is doing. We have 6.29k (now 6.62k cause it took me this long for this chapter) reads. Like this is amazing. I'm trying to keep the chapters new and trying to think of ideas at points is hard. I'm trying my best so yeah. At this point I want to make a time jump but not quite yet. "Let's get into today's video" well chapter but anyways I'm rambling let's go.
*Skip two days*
Cassidy POV
So I talked with bazz and decided i was going to get a job for some time before I have the baby just for some extra support. I'm not very excited. I mean I won't be able to work for very long anyways but still I don't want to work.

I decided to apply at the ice cream place I go to a lot. "Hey I'm looking for a job. Are you hiring?" "Yes. Fill this out and get it back to us as soon as possible" "okay cool thanks" I fill it out in the place just so I could get it in as soon as possible.

Bazz POV
I'm hoping to get a little job along with Cassidy. I thought about it and I just decided that I would work at a arcade. I got the phone call today and my first day is in a couple of days. I told them I was also a streamer so I work later than most people.

Elliott POV.
I'm just chilling in bed and liv comes in to talk. She's getting more and more close to me. More talkative and seems to like me. "Liv. Question. Do you like me or something" she seems kinda suprized "uh yeah. Is that okay" "yeah but the thing is I still have some feelings for Cassidy. And if the babies are mine then who knows what's going to happen" hopefully she is understanding "I get it. Also do you have any ideas for the next click video?"

Cassidy POV
I go back to the house to get bazz so he can go with me for my check up. We walk into the check in room and theres so many pregnant women in here it's crazy. After a long wait we get called back. They check on me and then do a ultrasound. "Woah. Nurse can you make sure I'm seeing this right" I instantly get nervous. "What's wrong" bazz asks. "Well. I hope you guys are ready for a challenge because it seems to me you actucally have triplets. I don't know how we missed it before."

I look at bazz with the "what the hell do we do now" look. "Alright well we are going to transfer you to a different room so we can talk about some things" he gives us directions and we go down to the other room. When we get there we are greeted by another doctor.

Bazz POV
Okay so I'm trying not to show it but I'm freaking out. We don't have the money for this. I mean elliott might but the rest of us don't. It's a good thing we got jobs I guess. They talk to us about what is all going to happen. The cautions we have to take and the day we come to give delivery. There is so many things we need to be careful of and it's crazy. Now to tell the others.

Hi guys sorry works been crazy and I'm leaving for a vacation to Wasinton DC on Friday (it's currently sunday) like woah bro. Again sorry. Also I kinda messed us with the last chapter I wanted it to be triplets but then I forgot to change it and it's too late so we are just going go have to make that work. 😂😂also might post another chapter tonight might not idk yet.