alive or dead?

Cassidy pov
I don't know what to do while cray is in surgery. Bazz takes me out to eat with his girlfriend and elliot comes while liv is watching the kids. I was kinda against Elliott coming along but liv told me he isn't taking it too well. We go to a sushi place.

Bazz POV
I don't really know how to feel about all of this. I'm kinda mad at elliott and I feel bad for Cassidy. I think about our time when we were together. Why am I thinking about it in a time like this. I've moved on. I'm with someone else. We kinda don't talk much. More because we don't know what to say. About an hour later we get the call that he is out of surgery.

Cray POV
I wake up and I can hear. I feel like I've been hit by a bus. The nurse is here and I can see Cassidy and the kids. I hear one of them crying about something. Cassidy comes by me and gives me a kiss "your back. Can you hear me?" I nod. I can't talk and it hurts to smile with the tube in my throat. The nurse takes it out and tells me not to talk too much. "I love you baby. I missed you" I say. The nurse leaves.

Elliott pov
"Man I'm glad you're alright" I say to cray and hug him. "I've been worried a lot about you. I'm just so glad you're okay" the nurse brings in some food and some medicine for cray to take. Afterwards we talk for a while and then cray asks to just talk to Cassidy.

Cray POV
I ask everyone to leave except Cassidy. I tell her about what happened with the nurse. I tell her I'm sorry and how I feel horrible about it. I ask her to tell the doctor and ask for someone else to take care of me. She does and the doctor comes and apologizes. He also tells me about the different thing that I'll have to do. It's going to be hard going to therapy all the time and I will have to be in a wheelchair for atleast a few months.

>>Time skip. One week.

Cassidy pov
We have balloons and cake all set up for when cray comes home today. Elliott goes and picks up cray since I was "busy with the kids" when he gets there we all jump out and scare him. I go hug him. That night was filled with drinking and some good quality time all together. I say to him while kissing him after the night is over. "it's good to have you back home babe"