Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

Oh my God.I thought, my eyes wide.I should be starting to get used to it, since I would probably see him like this often, being the tour stylist.

He, of course, looked up while I was drooling over his sculpted body. Thank God, he didn’t seem to notice and was instead raking his eyes over my body. I ignored the tingling that was coursing through me, and playfully said to him:

“Get some clothes on Harold!”

“Oh, uh, yeah.” Harry finally stuttered out, and turned away to pull on the tux.

I walked to where my make-up was, and grabbed it all, walking back to the bathroom. I quickly did it all, hoping it looked perfect, and putting my wig on, I was ready.

I walked out of the bathroom again, and unfortunately Harry was fully dressed, except his tie wasn’t tied.

“Can you help?” he asked.

“Of course.” I said, walking over to him.

I had yet to step into my heels, so I still only came up to his chin, so I was at the perfect position to stare at his very lickable looking collarbone.

Woah there Jenna! Calm your hormones!I thought to myself, taking a deep breath.

“I need to bring my ID to prove that the tickets are mine, right?” I asked Harry.

“Yup.” He replied, looking down at me with his stunning green eyes.

I finished tying the tie and bit my lip. I suddenly felt Harry’s arms wrapping around my body, and I automatically returned the hug. It felt good, comforting.

“You look beautiful Jenna. You are beautiful.” He whispered.

I felt my eyes tear up and clutched him to my body even tighter, wondering what I had done to deserve someone as amazingly perfect as Harry in my life.

“Thank you.” I said softly, looking up at him with my watery eyes.

Harry did nothing but press a soft kiss to my forehead. His lips lingered over my skin, and I stored this intimate moment in my memories, wishing for it to last forever.

Of course, it didn’t. Because a creature that went by the name Louis William Tomlinson existed in the world and was currently banging on my door.

“HAZZA I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU’RE DOING OPEN THE DOOR!” he screamed.

Harry groaned, and much to my displeasure, pulled away from me and went to open the door. I walked behind them and spotted all the boys staring gob smacked at him.

“Harry?” Liam said, his eyes wide.

“Is that you?” Niall asked.