Chapter Forty-Five

I'm still unbelievebly shocked with hwo many reads this story has gotten! Thank you all so much, and I apologize for the shortness of this chapter! I'm stuck with writers block, school, and continuing family stuff. I hope you guys enjoy! 

____________________________________________________________________

When it neared dinnertime, Lisa took the liberty of waking Drew up and getting him ready for dinner. Knowing Harry, he had probably pulled a couple strings to get us into a good restaurant and a private room. As much as Harry loved his fans, I knew he’d want to have a normal dinner with us, with no paparazzi there while we ate.

I went back to my room to change, telling Lisa to dress nicely, (and to force Drew into a dress something decent, because knowing my little brother, he’d try to wear jeans and a tee).

“Where are we going?” I asked Harry, rummaging through my neatly packed suitcase. 

“It’s a surprise.” Harry smirked at me, “Just wear a nice dress or something. Nothing too fancy.”

“That sure tells me a lot, Harry.” I said sarcastically, moving to the small closet wear I had hung up my dresses.  

“You look beautiful in anything, so it doesn’t matter what you wear.”

I turned my head to look at Harry, my hair swinging as I did. He was picking a white dress shirt, though his stare was directed to me. His emerald gaze assaulted me, leaving me feeling naked, despite the layers of clothing I wore.

Almost too soon, his eyes turned back to his task, and I didn’t respond to his earlier comment, deciding to simply go through my dresses. I was looking for a particular white dress that wasn’t too dressy, but at the same time not too plain. It didn’t seem to be in my closet, though.

‘It probably got mixed up with Lily’s clothes. I’ll go down to her room and get it.’ I thought to myself.

“I’m going to head down to Lily’s room; I think she has one of my dresses.” I called to Harry, scanning my closet one last time.

“Alright,” He replied, his voice light as he continued to ruffle through his own suitcase.

I headed towards the door, stopping to glance at Harry as his face scrunched up adorably while trying decided between a light blue dress shirt, and a white one.

“I like the white one.” I said, smiling.

“The white one it is, then.” Harry replied, throwing the blue shirt down.

“And Harry?” I asked, and he turned to look at me.

I crashed my lips against his without another word, wrapping my arms around Harry’s neck as his lips eagerly responded to my assault. I moved my lips frantically against his, feeling like we hadn’t kissed in years, though it’d only been hours.