Chapter Five

Here's a new chapter! Sorry for the delay! I'll have the next chapter up on Monday! Wow, I use a lot of exclamation points...:) I'd just like to say that I'm Canadian. I know next to nothing about British slang, and everything I know is from what I read. So I apologise for any mistakes. I'm going to be posting Jenna's outfits! And to apologise for the late update, I'm giving you Jenna's outfit for next chapter, now! xx

Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________

“Louis! What were you thinking?” I shouted as the boys and I walked into mine and Louis’ flat.

“I was thinking that you need a girlfriend. Immediately.” Louis shrugged.

“I don’t!” I insisted.

“You do.” The boys chorused, plopping onto different pieces of furniture.

“But you had to text Jenna? Of all people?”

“Who is this girl anyways? She’s hot.” Zayn stated, hanging backwards off an armchair.

“Her names Jenna. I met her at my X Factor audition. We got on well. Simple.” I walked into the adjoining kitchen.  

The boys looked at me to continue and I sighed. “We texted and rang each other a lot. As we got further and further into the X Factor, I guess we just stopped talking. I was busy, and she was too.”

“And we now find out about her?” Zayn asked 

“Didn’t think it was important.” I shrugged, grabbing a bag of crisps.

“So why haven’t you deleted her from your contacts, if she isn’t important?” Niall asked.

I thought about the question. Why hadn’t I deleted her number, after all this time? I could’ve have done it, a long time ago, I had deleted dozens of people from my contacts over the years.

“I don’t know.” I honestly answered.

“You aren’t...in love with her or anything, right Haz?” Liam asked seriously.

“No! No, we just...got along really well, you know? Even though we only knew each other for a few months, she was...special.”

The boys stared at me. “That was deep, mate” Zayn said.

“So...you scared about the date?” Louis asked, smirking.

I sighed. “Honestly? I'm nervous as hell. I haven’t spoken to her in two years.”

“Well, you’re going. I booked you a back table at Olive Garden. You should start thinking about what to ask her, because you’re not using any of your lame jokes.” Louis said.

“Okay lads. Gotta go meet Danielle. If Harry manages to get a girlfriend you all better spam me with texts and tweets!” Liam chuckled and grabbed his jacket.

“Bye Lee-yum!” Love you!” Louis shouted.

“Love you too!” Liam said, and exited the flat.

“What about me?” I faked tears, “Don’t you love me?”

“Of course I love you Hazza!” Louis attacked me.

Click!

“This is going on twitter. The fans will go insane for Larry Stylinson!” Niall cried.

I pulled out my iPhone, and chuckled as I saw Niall’s tweet. I immediately retweeted it.

@NiallOfficial: Harry was sad. Louis comforted him. ;) x pic.twitter.com/Bg16YGgb

“That should keep the fans happy!” Niall said, in triumph.  

I casually glanced at the time, smiling, and noticed it was noon.

“Damn it.” I muttered.

“What’s wrong?” Zayn asked.

“I have an hour to get ready.  One hour to figure out what I'm going to say.”

“Go! You can figure out what you’re going to say on the way there!” Zayn said, practically shoving me down the hall.

As I walked to the bathroom, I heard the lads talking.

“I'm surprised he went through with it.” Niall said.

“I know. Usually he would’ve called and canceled.” Louis said.

“I guess she was really special to him then, and he wants her to be in his life again. He got that look in his eyes when he was talking about her.” Zayn said.

I heard them all murmur in agreement. What look were they talking about?

XXX

I got to the restaurant ten minutes early. My hands were sweating. I hadn’t felt this nervous in forever.

I parked my car in the parking lot, and took a few, deep, calming breaths. Would we be able to get our relationship—whatever relationship we had—back? Would it be as easy to talk to her now, as it was two years ago?

I put all my concerns aside, and pulled my hood up and threw on my sunglasses. I didn’t see any fans, or paps around. Good. I got out of my car, and quickly made my way into the restaurant.

I approached the reservations desk, and checked on the reservation. The table was ready, now all I needed was Jenna. I ran ways to greet her in my head. should I shake her hand? No, that would be too formal. Should I—

“Harry?”

I slowly turned around in my spot, and there stood Jenna, looking as beautiful as ever.