Chapter Seventeen

I had to cut the chapter short, sorry! BUT THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR 18.7K READS IT MEANS SO MUCH! I'm hoping to hit 20K reads by the time I'll get wifi next, which will be in exactly a week. Deal? thank you Kim for leaving awesome comments! I love reading your comments because you tell me exactly what you like about TaN! So chapter dedication and virtual cookies to you! xx

(Jenna's outfit in side and external link!) 

Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________

I was abruptly awoken by screeching in the hallway.

I looked around the room and didn’t recognize anything about it. At first, I was absolutely positive I’d been kidnapped by a serial killer. But then the memories from the night before surfaced in my mind, and I remembered I was in the bedroom of Louis’ and Harry’s flat. 

When I remembered where I was, I listened carefully to the noise, and realised it was getting closer and closer to my room. Suddenly, a tall brunette burst into my room.

“You’re up!” Eleanor exclaimed.

She was dressed in dark skinny jeans and a long sleeved crop top, with her hair pulled stylishly to the side in an up do. Colourful beaded bracelets adorned her wrists, and her ever present smile was plastered on her face.

“Well you happened to be stomping outside my room.” I groaned, sitting up.

“Good thing you’re awake! We need to dress you up for Harry! You always look perfect, and Harry would think you look beautiful in a potato sack, but we need to blow his socks off!” Eleanor rambled, “Come on! Get in the shower already! I need to be finished with you before he wakes up!”

And with that, I was pulled out of bed, and thrown into the hallway and into the bathroom before I could comprehend what the hell was going on.

“Get showered! And do it quickly! I already have your entire outfit picked out!” Eleanor shouted through the door.

I decided against arguing with her, and stripped off my clothes sleepily, and climbed into the shower. The warm water immediately woke me up, and felt good against my skin. I was inclined to take an extra long shower just to annoy Eleanor, but I knew that not only would she be pissed at me, but that the boys would be too if I used up all their hot water.

I stepped out of the now scalding water, and wrapped myself in the bright pink towel that was conveniently placed on the vanity. I proceeded to brush my teeth, and wash my face. Once I had finished my usual morning routine, I opened the bathroom door slowly, making sure the coast was clear, before running to my room. I spotted Eleanor pacing around the room. The moment she noticed me, she got to work.

“You’re done!” she squealed.

After she squealed, she proceeded to throw brand new underwear at me, and turned around as I got dressed. I pulled a robe on, and she continued.

“I’ve got the perfect outfit set up for you! You have to look gorgeous, as usual, but you can’t look like your trying too hard...” Eleanor said.

“Can’t I just wear jeans and a t-shirt?” I sighed.

Eleanor looked at me with an appalled look on her face, as if she couldn’t believe I had just said that, “No way in hell are you walking out of this room wearing jeans and a t-shirt. I will not let you.”

The look in her eyes left no room for argument, and I quickly shrunk back, and let her continue.

“So,” she continued brightly, “I was thinking a simple summer dress, and then I can spice it up with some accessories!”