Ch. 83-The End

Ch. 83-The End

*Violet's POV

Niall and I left the quaint hospital room hand in hand. I was glad I had Niall's hand to support mine. Otherwise, I'd be shaking like mad. In the hand that wasn't holding mine, a stack of papers from the doctor swung back and forth as Niall walked.

"So... You're pregnant, huh?" Niall whispered, not looking into my light brown eyes. I gulped, looking down at my shoes. Niall hasn't said a word since the doctor confirmed my suspicions. I wonder if there's some baby-fever going on with One Direction. Liam, Louis, Niall. The only non-daddy's are Zayn and Harry.

"Baby Horan-Everense." Niall whispered, still avoiding eye contact. I licked my parched lips, stealing a glance at my boyfriend. I need a glass of water. I feel like I'm going to pass out at any moment. "I'm going to be a Daddy. Daddy Horan." Niall whispered, turning his head towards me. I didn't bother looking away from his beautiful blue eyes. I need to know if he's supporting me throughout this pregnancy.

"I like the sound of it. Daddy Horan." Niall smiled, eyes shining. I let out a breath of relief. Niall released my hand, and opened his arms. I grinned, falling into his warm embrace. He wrapped his strong arms around me, and held me tight. "Daddy Horan." Niall whispered again, as I dug my head into the crook of his neck.

"We're going to be parents." Niall whispered, mostly to himself. "Why are you whispering?" I finally responded to Niall's comments. "Because... I'm astonished. I'm going to be a Daddy." Niall responded. I could feel his heart racing through his white t-shirt, as his chest was pressed to mine.

He pulled away, looking at my brown eyes. "Beautiful." He mumbled, staring at my lips. I giggled unintentionally. Niall smiled, leaning forward and pressing his soft lips to mine. I grinned into the kiss, closing my eyes. We spent about fifteen seconds in the embrace, before pulling away and pressing our foreheads together.

"I love you. I can't wait for little baby Horan." Niall mumbled, opening his eyes. I scoffed, "What if I wanted our baby to be baby Everense?" I questioned, raising my eyebrows. "Oh, we're going to go there?" Niall questioned, grinning. I nodded, "Of course we're going there. We're not married. Baby Everense."

"Baby Horan." Niall countered. "Baby Everense." I fired back, while a smirk played at my lips. "Please just shut up!" A woman in a bright red coat hissed at Niall and I. She dropped her magazine on her lap in frustration.

I widened my eyes at the woman's anger, still in my embrace with Niall. "I'm hungry, and I was supposed to have my baby three days ago, and my husband isn't bringing me the McDonalds burger I'm craving. Just have a Horan-Everense baby or whatever. Nobody else cares. Just be quiet and take your make-out session somewhere else." Niall turned his eyes to me, chuckling. "How does Horan-Everense sound?" Niall asked.

I giggled, as Niall kissed my forehead. "I'm thinking Everense-Horan."

*Danielle's POV

It was like there was nothing left in the world. Just the universe, and me. I floated through a big black hole, curled in fetal position, and alone. My eyes closed, wearing nothing but a silky white nightgown. My body was completely weightless. But my mind wandered like crazy.

What happened to me? What's going on? Is this supposed to be heaven? Am I dead? I opened my eyes, taking a slow, deep breath. My eyes wandered for a moment, seeing nothing but the black universe. I looked down at my body. My pregnant stomach was missing, and replaced with my old, regular, flat stomach.

Where is my baby? Did he/she not make it? I turned my head. Everything seemed as if it was in super-slow motion. Everything took piles and piles of effort. I blinked. My eyelids took multiple seconds before my eyes were completely open. My vision adjusted, but nothing about my surrounding had changed. All I saw was the same dark, black world. I don't remember anything after I passed out in my living room.