Ch. 22-Yesterday

Ch. 22-Yesterday

*Danielle's POV

Yesterday was the day the world found out about Max. After telling the world about Max, I felt so good. I got so many positive comments from my fans and supporters. The Directioners are actually thrilled. They feel like Max is like a nephew, or a baby brother to them I guess. I'm really glad they're supportive. If they weren't, it'd be so hated.

All the fans wanted was for Max to make faces and tell them stories. Max talked on the twitcam for another twenty minutes after I'd finished explaining. While Max talked to them, I got the chance to watch some TV in my bedroom, in my Christmas pajamas, with some hot cocoa, and the fireplace warming the house. I'm so excited to do Christmas things with Max.

We're going to do all my old family traditions. Once December starts, he'll have an advent calendar. He'll be able to have a chocolate a day until Christmas. On Christmas Eve, we'll attend Christmas Eve service at church, and he'll be aloud to open just one present. The rest will have to wait until Christmas morning.

I feel my life is going to be so much easier now. I'm planning out Max's new and improved bedroom, I'm organizing to bring him to a mom & tot group so he can make friends. And- I'm planning to flaunt my son. I'm not going to hide him any longer. I can stop lying about who he is, and just tell the truth. It's going to be so different. I can actually say things without thinking them through to see if they don't match up with some other lies I've told.

My phone has been blowing up with questions from friends and family. When my parents wonder why I haven't told them, I have an argument. I tried to tell them over dinner, and they didn't listen. They just ignored my pleas to talk, and told me 'it's okay to focus on my career, and to let Sarah have kids instead.'

No. I want kids too. Actually, I already have a kid. I think I will want more kids though. Maybe a little sister for Max, or a baby brother. Max would just love a sibling. A friend for him. If it was a girl, Max could protect her, and love her, and annoy her just like brothers do. He'd beat up the bullies, and mend her broken hearts. I'd probably name her Bo. Or Grace.

If I had a little boy, Max and him would become best friends. Max would share his dinosaur toys, and cars. They'd play sports together when they were older. They'd wrestle each other, and fight with each other just like brothers do. I'd name him Tuck. Or Ryan. Max would be an amazing older sibling.

But this time, I want the right guy to be the father. I'm so glad Liam was Max's father though. Because if it wasn't Liam, I wouldn't have Max. I'd have a different child. And I love Max. I wouldn't give him up for anything. Max is my little boy. My amazing, cute, funny little boy.

I don't really have any plans for today. I think Max and I will just veg out. Maybe I'll let him do another twitcam. Maybe I'll get the chance to catch up on all the TV shows I watch. I've never had the time to watch them. It's always cartoons on our TV, and at night when Max is in bed I'm too tired to focus on TV.

Once I renovate Max's bedroom, I'll fill it with fun things for him to play with. I mean, he has lots of toys in there right now, but his bedroom isn't exactly child proof. Plus, I don't like the memory of Berry's death lingering in there. Once I renovate the room, I hope I won't feel sad every time I go inside.

Right now Max has light blue walls and fluffy carpet floor. He has a very small window in the corner, and the 'storage closet' sign on the door. I can't wait to rip down that lie of a sign. I'll replace it with 'Max's Room of Fun!' Actually, I probably won't write that, but it won't say 'storage closet' that's for sure.

Right now I'm lying on the sofa bed in the living room. I was watching an old recording of Ellen, but Max is in his jolly-jumper right in front of the TV. He's getting big though. I don't know how much longer he'll be able to have it. I'll have to find something else for him to jump on. Maybe when summer comes I'll get him a trampoline. With a net of course, so he doesn't fall off and get hurt.

I guess my thoughts are just wandering about the future right now. I guess now that the world knows Max, I feel I can plan for the future. I don't have to doubt whether I'll be able to find a babysitter for Max, and if I want to go to a movie, I don't have to drop Max off at daycare and lie about whom he is.

I played Fruit Ninja on my phone, until it was about time for Max's nap. I took him out of his jolly-jumper, and put him on my hip. He rubbed his eyes, and yawned. "Tired, baby?" I asked, as I walked up the stairs. "Mhmm." He mumbled. "Let's get you some sleep." I said. "Need a new bum first?" I asked.

Okay, I know that sounds weird, but that's what I say when I ask if he needs a diaper change. "No." He assured me. "Okay bub." I said, nudging his bedroom door open with my foot. He yawned again, as I lay him down in his crib. I tucked his blanket around him, and turned on his mobile. "Love you." I said, turning off the light. I closed the door behind me as I left the room.

I quietly closed the door until it clicked. Once it was closed, I was able to see the Storage Closet sign on the door. I lifted my hand, and ripped it off. Ah, that actually felt really good. I crumpled it up, and ran downstairs. I tossed it into the trash bin, and went back to the living room.

I took down the jolly-jumper, and put it on the coffee table. I sat back down on the sofa bed, and grabbed the remote. I put on a House Hunters show. I just love this show. I turned my head to peek out the window. Heavy snowflakes were falling onto the ground. When Max wakes up we'll have to make him a snowman.

Or maybe a snow-fort. We can make snow-angels, or go to the playground. Maybe Eleanor or Perrie will want to come over and play with us. We can make a snow-Berry. I miss her. I half-watched my show, and half scrolled through my mentions on twitter. Normally it's the usual 'FOLLOW ME' or the hate.

But today all it is, is positive comments about Max & Me. They screenshot Max's stories and faces and are making edits of Max and I. Maybe a tenth of the tweets involve Liam though. I still can't get back together with him, even though I told the world about Max. He called our son stupid. Correction- my son.

Let's check out how all the worlds' celebs are doing today. I spent awhile stalking my friends, and mainstream celebrities like Katy Perry, Taylor Swift & Bruno Mars.

Oh wait--- I think there's something I forgot to mention earlier. How could I possibly have forgotten?

Yesterday was the day the world found out about Max & Me also Yesterday was the day Sophiam ended.

It only look 22 chapters, but Sophiam's finally over!!

COMMENT CHALLENGE! COMMENT HOW YOU THINK DANIELLE & LIAM COULD GET BACK TOGETHER! BE CREATIVE AND DIFFERENT!

Liam James Payne

+

Danielle Claire Peazer

=

Max Ethan Payne