Ch. 70-Mr. Payne

Ch. 70-Mr. Payne

*Danielle's POV

So... I'm about a month pregnant now. It's March Fourteenth. Two weeks after I found out about the baby. My hormones are all over and I'm still throwing up non-stop. Liam is prepping for the Where We Are tour with the boys. This time he really is prepping for tour. I know because Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Harry aren't here anymore either.

I've only told Eleanor about being pregnant. And I only told her because when she found out about Max, she laughed and told me if I ever get pregnant again, I better tell her. I couldn't hide this from her. She's very excited. Eleanor wants it to be a girl named Megan Camille, which really is a beautiful name. El wants Megan to date one of her twins once their born. She's planning ahead.

I like the names Malik, Michael, and Miles for a boy. I think I like Michelle for a girl. Maybe Mallory or Marley. There's quite a few M names, I like for girls. I'm thinking I'm going to stick with the M theme of names. Max, Madison... But I'm really getting ahead of myself. I still need to tell Violet, Perrie and the boys. And Liam.

I really want to tell Liam. The past couple weeks all I've done is think. Half of me hates Liam, and wants nothing to do with him. The other half wants Liam back into the kids' and my life. That half also wants to forgive Liam, and tell him about the baby. It's his baby too; no matter hard I try to deny it. Maybe it's not his fault he kissed Sophia. Maybe Sophia kissed him?

I don't really know what I'm doing with my life right now. It's pretty much day-by-day living. I wish I could be dancing again. I got a call from Nurse Newman. She warned me again, that I shouldn't be dancing while I'm pregnant. I have no idea why. I danced when I was pregnant with Max- er, Madison. Nurse Newman is just plain mean.

It's lunch right now. Max and Madison are eating grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato. I made them smoothies to drink, with banana, apple, raspberry, blueberry, yogurt, and milk. I was distracted, and almost put strawberries in the smoothie. Luckily, I realized before it was too late. I don't want Madison to have an allergic reaction again. That was very scary.

I'm sitting at the table, researching pregnancy tips online. Things you should do to have a healthy pregnancy and easy childbirth, and things you shouldn't do while pregnant. Things that will cause unsafe child births and that will make the morning sickness worse. Foods that help with morning sickness, and yoga moves to do that help with the cramps.

I know I've been pregnant before, and should know a thing or two. I do know a thing or two. But I want to know more. I want to do this pregnancy right. I'm going to eat the healthiest foods, exercise so I don't get too overweight, and not do anything to compromise my baby's health. If the Nurse says not to dance, I'm not going to dance. Eleanor's coming over later to visit.

"More?" Max asked, holding his plate out to me. "Sorry bud, there's no more bread." I apologized. "Oh." Said Max, putting his plate down on his tray. I guess I better go to the grocery store again. I haven't gone in a while. Maybe I'll get some healthy pregnancy magazines, or things like that. I want this pregnancy to be easy, since I probably won't have Liam by my side.

"Can I go play now?" Max requested. "Sure, bud." I agreed, standing up from the table. I haven't told Max or Madison about the baby yet, either. It's gonna be a surprise. They're going to have a little sibling to look after. Maybe I'll let Max and Madison choose the name for the baby. I pulled the tray off Max's highchair, and put it on the counter.

I plucked Max from his seat, and placed him on the ground. "Thanks Mom." He said, standing up on his tip-toes and lifting his plate off his high chair tray. He walked over to the open dishwasher, and put it inside. He pushed the dishwasher closed, and ran into the living room. "Are you done eating?" I asked, turning to Madison. She shook her head no, mouth full of grilled cheese. I smiled, "Don't eat too much at once. You don't want to choke." Madison nodded her head, and swallowed the big bite.