Ch. 65-Brit Awards

Ch. 65-Brit Awards

*Liam's POV (February 19th 2014)

Danielle spent the entire last four days showing off her engagement ring. I really did mean it when I proposed to Danielle. I want to spend my entire life with her, through thick and thin, through the good times and hard. But Simon's been getting in the way of my plan.

Today are the Brit Awards. I've been so excited the past couple days, to bring Danielle to the show with me. She picked out her dress and everything. We got Danielle's Mum and Dad to babysit the kids, and we had all the plans set and ready for tonight. Then I got a call from Simon.

Simon told me that I am NOT aloud to bring Danielle to the Brit Awards. I MUST bring Sophia, or I'll be in huge trouble with Management. I did what I had to do. I told Danielle the Brit Awards had been cancelled. I'm going to the award show with Sophia. Simon said if I go with Sophia, he'd let me stay together with Danielle for an extra month. I still don't know what to think of this whole situation.

The days are slowly ticking past, and I still don't have a plan on how to keep my kids and fiancé in my life. Violet and Perrie are coming over here tonight to stay with Danielle. Eleanor wanted to come stay with Danielle, tonight but Eleanor is going to the Brit Awards with Louis. Zayn's cousin and Sophia's sister are coming to the Brit Awards too, as well as Gemma.

I feel bad for Niall, since his knee is really hurting him today. I'm honestly a little excited to have Sophia accompany me to the Brit Awards. I haven't talked to Soph in weeks, and she really is a nice girl, as Simon said. There's nothing wrong with her.

I think Sophia was lying when she told me she had 'started to come back into contact with one of her old exes' the day we broke up. I think she was just embarrassed that I was leaving her for Danielle. I still do feel bad about that. I hope Sophia manages to find someone great.

Anyway, Danielle was crushed about the Brit Awards being 'cancelled'. Danielle had her dress and heels all picked out already. She wouldn't have been able to attend the awards anyway. Danielle is sick, and is throwing up non-stop.

Okay, the reason Perrie and Violet are coming over tonight, is because Danielle can't know I'm going to the Brits with Sophia. Danielle would be absolutely crushed. Perrie and Violet's jobs are to keep Dani from watching TV, so she doesn't watch the Brits. Also, they're going to keep Danielle from going on her laptop, and from checking twitter so she doesn't see any news or photos from the Brits.

Hopefully Perrie and Violet will be able to distract Danielle. I really don't want her getting hurt. I told Dani that the guys and I are going out for some song-writing tonight. I hate lying to Danielle, but this has to be done. I need that extra month with my fiancé. I also felt SO bad; because Danielle told me she wants a winter wedding. It's not going to happen now, because we only have 6 months and 29 days.

At least I'll be around for Madison and Max's birthdays. Hopefully. September thirtieth. That might be my last day with Danielle and the kids. I pray to God it's not.

*Perrie's POV

"I tucked Max and Madison into bed," I told Danielle as I walked into the living room. "Good," Danielle mumbled, lying on the sofa. "Let's watch TV," Said Danielle, sitting up and grabbing the remote from the coffee table. I quickly ran towards her, flopping down on the sofa.

"Nah, I don't want to watch TV," I said to Danielle, snatching the remote from her hand. If Danielle scrolls through the channels, she'll surely come across the Brit Awards. "I'm sick and tired," Said Danielle, lunging forward to try and steal the remote from me, "And I want to watch TV. Give me the freaking remote." Danielle grumbled. I know how horrible she's feeling, but I was given strict orders from Liam.