Ch. 6- Unfollowed

Ch. 6-Unfollowed

What Dani, and Max wear's: www.polyvore.com/untitled_164/set...

What Perrie wear's: www.polyvore.com/untitled_163/set...

**Danielle's POV

I answered the door when I heard it knock. I swung the door open, revealing Perrie. "Hey." She said, walking inside. She kicked off her purple Uggs, and looked around. "Where's Max?" she asked.

"In the living room." I replied. Perrie smiled, and put her hands on my shoulders. "You can trust me." She assured me. I took a deep breath, as she gave me one more assuring smile.

She followed me into the living room, where Max was sitting on the floor under the TV with his toys. "So, this isn't some sort of prank or anything?" asked Perrie, kneeling down to Max. "I wouldn't joke about this." I assured her, as she pulled off her mittens and beanie.

"Why is he wearing that?" asked Perrie, furrowing her eyebrows at Max. He wore a lion Halloween costume. "He wore it for Halloween a few weeks ago, and he loves it." I replied. Perrie smiled at Max. "Hi Max," said Perrie, "I'm auntie Perrie."

Max smiled, clapping his hands like the people on his show. "Oh, I thought he was clapping because he liked me," whined Perrie, "But it's just the TV show."

"Oh well." I said, and flopped myself down on the sofa. "He doesn't really look like you..." Perrie whispered. "I know, right?" I asked, "He doesn't look like Liam either."

"I know. Eleanor thought he looked like Liam and me though. It's weird." Perrie nodded, "He sure is cute though." Perrie poked Max's little cheeks, and Max giggled at her, poking her face. Perrie grinned, and looked over at me.

I gave her a thumbs up, and she winked, mouthing 'I got this'.

I shook my head, smiling, and pulled out of phone. May as well go on twitter while Perrie takes care of Max. I looked through my feed, when a tweet caught my eye.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Spending time w/ the best girlfriend ever ! Luv you Soph ! #forever

Ouch. I quickly un-followed Liam, and turned off my phone. "You okay?" asked Perrie after seeing my hurt expression. "I'm fine." I quickly replied. She gave me a hesitant look, but didn't pry.

I wasn't a good girlfriend? Is that what he's trying to say? She's probably with him for his fame, looks, & money. She's a gold-digger. I wasn't a gold-digger. I still love Liam, and I'm not with him. Then again, all his fans love him and they've never even met him.

They're genuine though. They spend hours watching twit-cams, and reading up on One Direction news. Perrie climbed up on the sofa next to me. I moved my phone so she could have some room, and moved over a little.

She leaned her head on my shoulder. "Dani," she said, "I'm nervous about marrying Zayn." She admitted. That surprises me. "Really?" I asked, "That boy loves you, Per," I told her, "He loves you more then the world."

"I know." Perrie whispered, "He tells me every single day."

"Then why are you worried?" I asked. "Because," Perrie whispered, "Once we're married... that means forever.. And ever. A life... forever." I smiled in spite of her nervousness. "You're made for each other," I told her, "I know that for a fact."

"But why am I so scared?" she asked. "Because," I whispered, "It wouldn't be normal if you weren't worried. It's just jitters."

She played with the engagement ring as I talked to her. "And a future means kids." Said Perrie. "I'm not ready for kids though. I'm still young, and I want to be able to focus on my career."