Nine

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*:.pls vote and comment .:*

Akira's POV

It's been a week, and I haven't seen Dabi or heard from him.

I'm not gonna lie, I do want to see him... even though I'm still mad at him for how he acted the other day.

It's Sunday, which means tomorrow I unfortunately have to go back to work. I hate it there, it's so boring. At least I don't see my Father at all while I'm there.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing.

It's my Mother, wonderful.

"Yes, Mother?"

"Now, that's no way to greet the woman who birthed you. I'm calling to make sure you have no plans for this evening. Though even if you did, you'd have to cancel them."

I don't like where this is going.

"Umm... no I don't have plans tonight. Why?"

"Good. Haruko Maeda."

Oh, boy.

"He's home for the holidays. He's taking you for dinner tonight at seven."

Haruko Maeda. He's the guy my parents have always wanted me to marry. Don't get me wrong, Haru is surprisingly an awesome guy, and we've known each other since we were kids.

Aaand we may have some history together.

As in we lost our virginities to each other. And dated for a bit. And also hooked up several times after we broke up.

It never ended on malicious terms, though. Even after we dated, we always remained good friends.

But, he's not the person I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Whatever. That's fine. I gotta go get ready then, I'll talk to you later."

It's five o'clock now, and seeing as I haven't left the house once today, I'm nowhere near ready.

And now I have to rush.

I actually am really excited to see Haruko. He's a great friend... even though we are exes. He understands what it's like to come from a berating family, so we get each other. And we always have a great time.

And another reason I love hanging out with Haruko is because he knows that I hate going to fancy, upscale restaurants. So he always manages to find somewhere else cool and lowkey to go to.

 So he always manages to find somewhere else cool and lowkey to go to