Fifteen

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Ten o'clock on the dot, and my doorbell rings.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"You feeling okay? You wanna talk about–"

I cut his sentence off by grabbing and kissing him, attempting to take his jacket off.

"Akira–"

"Shut up."

He holds me back by my shoulders, "What are you doing?"

"What's it look like? Kissing you." I go to move in again but he stops me. "What are you doing? Why do you keep stopping me?"

"Because you're clearly hurting and just trying to distract yourself from it."

"So? You said it yourself that you wanted me to use you."

He sighs, "I know, but–"

"But nothing." I stand on my tippy toes so that I can reach his neck, and start kissing it, "Please, Keigo..." I whisper in his ear, "I need you."

He looks down at me and tilts my chin up, "You're vulnerable right now. It wouldn't feel right."

"I don't care. Help me forget. Use me."

He lets out a frustrated moan, "Akira..."

"I like when you moan my name like that."

He suddenly gives in, kissing me.

I love getting what I want.

He walks us backwards until my body is met with the wall, and presses himself against me.

"I can feel it, you know."

He kisses my neck, causing my knees to slightly buckle. But then, his hands travels up and down my body, my arms, then pins me by my wrists against the wall.

"Mmm... this is new. I like this."

He smirks, "Yeah?"

"Mhm..."

"Well," He slides my arms up above my head but keeps them pinned down. His face inches closer to mine, "Good to know. But, it's too bad."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not having sex with you."

"What?"

"Aw, don't look so disappointed, now."

"Why don't you wanna fuck me?"

"Believe me, peach, I'd love to. But I'm afraid I care about you too much to fuck you right now."

My body becomes less tense, "You... care about me?"

He lowers my arms and let's go, sighing, "Of course I care about you."