Seventeen

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Dabi picks me up and slams me against the wall, "Fuck... I've missed you." He says as he kisses my neck.

"I told you to shut up."

I feel him smirk against my mouth, "It's kind of sexy when you tell me what to do."

He puts me down and takes off my pants as he lowers himself, then puts my legs over shoulders as he stays on his knees.

This is a view I could definitely get used to.

His bright blue eyes were full of lust as he looked up at me, and the look alone is enough to make me cum. He looked submissive, but dominant at the same time.

His mouth connects with me after what feels like an eternity of him staring into my soul, and my body instantly goes weak.

"Fuck..."

What the hell am I doing?

Why am I letting him do this to me?

It feels so wrong... but so damn right at the same time.

No.

I can't let him seduce me like this.

"Stop..."

"Why? You taste so good, baby."

"You can't just..." I struggle to speak in between moans, "Walk into my house and seduce me, thinking I'll fall for it. I'm... stronger... than that."

"No? You feel pretty weak to me."

He did not just say that.

I go to move my leg off of him but he grabs it tighter, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Put me down."

"You sure that's what you want?"

God dammit.

When he looks at me like that and speaks to me in that voice, it gets to me so bad.

Moans leave my mouth as his tongue plays with me again, and I tug on his hair.

"Fuck... fuck, I hate you."

He finally puts me down and comes back up, towering over me as I'm pressed against the wall. His fingers lightly play at my entrance, "I know, princess." They trail up my body and linger on my waist for a moment, until he takes my shirt off.

Dabi cups my face, "Show me how much you hate me."

My breathing was heavy as our eyes stayed locked together, but I have no more strength left. I'm weak... just like he said.

Fuck.

I crash my mouth back to his and our bare bodies press against each other. It's a feeling I haven't felt in so long... but I've missed it.