Thirty Two

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
sup3rn0va_x

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Each morning I wake up, in hopes that I'll be back in my own bed, with Dabi right beside me, and these past few months were all just some fucked up nightmare that I had been dreaming of. But I'm wrong every time. My eyes open and my vision focuses, forcing me to look at these same four walls that I have been for days now.

I haven't seen natural sunlight, or felt fresh air. My body feels so weak.

I didn't want to admit it, but I was losing hope that Dabi would find me. I was so sure that first day when I woke up, chained to that chair, that it wouldn't take any more than a day for him to rescue me. But now it's been five days, and I'm still stuck in the same place.

It could be worse. I could be still be chained to that chair. I could be getting beaten every time he saw me. This definitely wasn't the hostage situation I had in mind when I first saw him.

But last night was different.

One of his men who I had not seen before came into my room. Which was odd, since they only came to my room to give me my meals, or anything else I might need... but they never stayed, or really exchanged any words with me. This guy in particular, brought me my food, but stayed in the room with me. He was talking to me, and kept saying all of these awful things. He eventually took ahold of me, grabbing my arms so tightly that he left bruises. He shoved me onto the ground, then picked me up and slammed me against the wall, choking me. He was forcing himself on me. Had he not been summoned by Shiro... who knows how far he would've taken it.

It was horrifying. I was thankfully left alone for the rest of the night. Maybe I was wrong when I said Shiro didn't want to hurt me. Maybe he just didn't want to do it himself.

There's a whole wall of books in this room, so I spend a lot of my time reading. Reading helps me stay distracted for a while. And when I'm not reading, I'm usually soaking in the bath tub, tempted with the urge to drown myself... just like I'm doing at this exact moment.

I guess I should get out. I'm starting to become really pruney.

I carefully step out of the tub and wrap myself in a towel, exiting the bathroom. When I do, I nearly scream at the sight of him in my room.

"Shit, sorry. Didn't realize you were in the shower."

"What are you doing in here?"

"I knocked and called for you, but you didn't answer. I came in to check on you."

"It's not like anything can change if I can't go anywhere. I'm fine."

His eyes traveled up and down my entire body, and even though I was wrapped in a towel, I tightened my arms around my waist.

This is totally fine. Definitely not feeling extremely self conscious at the moment.

"What happened to your arms? And your legs?"