Twenty Eight

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

"Okay, finally all packed." I look at the time on my phone, "Wow. And it took me less than two hours."

"Can I just say how fucking jealous I am?!"

"Yes."

"You have to take lots of pictures and stuff!"

"Of course I will, dummy."

She slings her bag over her shoulder, "Okay, I'm headed out to Kashi's. Your flight isn't leaving until 5, right?"

"Yep."

"Perfect. I'll be home before you guys leave. Love you!" She shouts as she walks away.

Now, what do I do in the meantime? I packed, and showered already. I guess I'll just watch some t.v. in the living room while I wait for Dabi.

***

About two hours pass by, making it now after midnight.

Dabi said he would be here by now. He hasn't answered my texts, either.

I'm sure he's just caught up with work.

But man, am I tired. I'm practically falling asleep on this couch.

Ugh. Maybe I'll just head to bed. He'll be here when he's done.

I make my way around the house, turning off the lights and making sure everything else is shut off, before heading upstairs to the bedroom.

As I turn off the last light, my front window suddenly shatters, causing me to scream.

Oh my god.

Tell me this isn't fucking happening.

Another window is shattered, not wasting another second as I run to the laundry room, locking myself inside and hiding in the corner under a pile of blankets.

Holy fucking shit. Oh my god.

Loud and heavy footsteps make their way around the house, and I hear the front door being opened as their mumbled voices speak to one another.

Don't panic. It's fine. This door is locked. Maybe they won't come looking in here. Just text Dabi again.

Shit. I left my fucking phone on the couch.

Okay. It's fine.

Who the hell are these people? Were they robbing me? Were they looking for me? Did they want to hurt me?

So many insane thoughts are running through my head right now.

They're not talking much. They're just... walking around.