Twenty

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

I can't believe we're seriously arguing over this.

This is a conversation I never thought I'd ever have with Suki.

Now we're just sitting here in silence as I cook.

"Hey babe, sorry about that. Fucking work."

"It's okay. You hungry? It'll be ready shortly."

"Sure." He kisses my head as he goes to pour himself a cup of coffee, "You're being awfully quiet, Suki."

"Just not used to seeing you guys like this. But it's nice. I'm happy for you guys."

***

The rest of the morning didn't consist of much.

Suki and I barely spoke. She went out to run "errands" after breakfast, and I haven't seen her since.

Dabi had to leave for work, but he invited me to the house for a party tonight.

Not that I was really in the party mood, but maybe seeing all of them will be a breath of fresh air from my own friends.

He didn't mention if Keigo was going to be there or not. And to be honest, I was too afraid to ask. I don't think I'm ready to see Keigo just yet. I have to tell him that Dabi and I are official now... and I'm not sure on how he's going to take it. If someone I was just with told me they couldn't be with me and then went and got with the girl he told me not to worry about, I'd murder someone.

But Keigo isn't like that. He's never once let his emotions get the best of him. At least not around me. He's always so calm, and level-headed. And besides– I don't really think he was expecting a relationship between us, anyway.

I just hope that things between him and Dabi stay okay.

***

"So, you guys are really not talking to each other?"

"I guess not. I don't have anything to say to her."

"Don't be so hard on her. She made a mistake."

I glare at him, "Daichi, she literally tried to hookup with someone else right before hooking up with you. Doesn't that make you mad?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "Suki doesn't owe me anything. And the same goes for me. We both know that. It's not like we've ever been exclusive enough to tell one another not to sleep with someone else."

I groan, "Whatever."

"Speaking of being exclusive..."