Twenty Four

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Two weeks.

It's been two weeks since I've spoken to Dabi.

Neither him nor Keigo have tried reaching out to me.

They probably understand that I want space... which I do.

I still can't wrap my head around what happened. How everything got so fucked up so fast.

Am I being a little dramatic? Maybe. But it's not my fault. Every single person in my life that I've ever trusted, has betrayed that trust. So forgive me if I have a little bit of trust issues.

I miss him. I do.

I want to see him again.

Maybe it's time. Time to sit down and air everything out.

Fuck it. When I get home, I'm going right over there and talking to him.

"Woahhh, speedy. The hell just got into you?" Suki says from the passenger seat.

"I'm gonna talk to him."

"Oh. Okay. Were you having some sort of internal monologue or some shit? Or were you speaking aloud and I just wasn't listening."

"Internal monologue."

"Oooh, this is so exciting! I've been waiting for this. See? Had I not moved in with you, I would've missed this!"

"Don't get too excited. I have no idea how this is going to pan out."

After scanning my card at the gate and driving down the long road to our houses, I'm a bit surprised at what I see.

"He's having a party?"

Shit.

"Well, there goes any chance I had to talk to him."

"What? No! You have to!"

"Suki, he's having a party. Clearly, he's busy."

As I pull into my driveway, I notice a few of the guys standing outside, some which I recognize and some I don't.

They're all staring at us.

"Let's just go inside."

"Come onnn, Aki! You gotta go over there!"

"I'm not about to walk into that house full of his friends and pour my heart out. Are you insane?"

"No, you are. If he saw you walk into that house, he'd drop everything for you. And you know it."

Dammit.

I hate it when she's right.

"Fine. Let's go."