Three

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

"Wait, so let me get this straight. Your parents specifically picked this place for you to live, for your "safety", and you ended up living next door to a sexy biker. This is gold." Suki tells me as she laughs and stuffs her face with food.

"This isn't funny! My parents will kill me if they find out. I have to stay away from him."

"Oh, come on, Aki. Live a little, would you? Would it be so bad to have some fun with him?"

"Yes! I'm pretty sure he's part of a gang, too. Their jackets had some name and logo on it." I sigh, "Maybe I should just tell my parents. They're going to find out, anyway. At least if I tell them now, they can't say I lied to them. Although, they'd probably still blame me."

"Wasn't the point of moving away from your family was so that you could live your life how you wanted to? So what if he's some mysterious bad boy? You said it yourself that you needed something new and exciting in your life. And now you just found it."

She isn't wrong.  My life has been so empty, and so boring. My entire life has just been filled with fancy dinner parties, or charity events that I had no interest in. I hated all of it. It wasn't who I am. I don't even know who I am, honestly. I've never been given the chance to actually figure out who I am and who I want to be.

I finally have the chance to really explore myself.

"You're right. I need this."

"I know I am. Now, let's go back to your place so I can see the sexy bad boy myself."

I laugh at her comment, "Yeah, yeah. Come on, then."

There are more bikes parked in front of Dabi's house now, and I can hear splashing and music coming from his backyard.

Due to these being beach houses, there isn't much separation in our backyards. Just a short, decorative fence. We can see right into each other's yards.

"Holy shit! Aki!" Suki yells from outside.

Oh, god. They definitely heard her.

She definitely did it on purpose.

"Why must you yell? I don't want them to see us."

"Why not? I wanna talk to them."

"Well, I don't."

"Ooooh, I know why! You don't wanna flirt with him. Because you like him!" She says in a sing-song voice.

"Oh, shut it. I do not. I don't even know the guy."

"Fine, maybe not like him. But you even said it yourself that he's the most gorgeous guy you've ever seen."

"Okay... maybe." I sigh. "So what if he's incredibly hot and I wanna trace his scars with my tongue? I already told you that nothing can happen between us."