Eight

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

I can't believe I just told him all of that. We still barely know each other. All I've done since we've met is fucking trauma dump on him.

"You don't have to respond. I just... wanted to tell you. I trust you, Dabi."

He doesn't say anything for a moment, but then finally does,

"Touya."

"What?"

"My real name... is Touya."

Touya. It suits him so well.

"How come you go by Dabi?"

"Fits better with my image. And for protection. Nobody calls me by my real name, though. To be honest... I kind of hate it."

"I like it."

He gives me a small smile, tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear, "I don't think I've ever told you, but you are... beautiful."

"Yes, you have."

"No. I've told you how hot you are... but never beautiful."

Why is his hand lingering there...

"Where's this coming from?"

"It's always been there. From the minute I saw you... I knew you were gonna be trouble for me." He inches closer to me, trailing his finger to my lips. "I've tried to stay away. But you make it impossible."

My heart is beating so fast.

"These lips, princess... I need to taste you again. I need you to know what it feels like."

Fuck.

Without another word, and without thinking... I crash my mouth to his.

Dabi's POV

I don't know what came over me, or her for that matter... but I'm not going to stop it this time.

I lean forward so that she's pushed down onto the couch on her back, and I hover over her. Our kiss was messy, but it felt better than anything I've ever experienced.

Fuck, she smells so good.

She reaches for the hem of my shirt to pull it off of me, and I let her.