Thirty One

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
sup3rn0va_x

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Ughh... what the hell happened? Why do I feel so groggy? My body feels like it weighs a thousand pounds. And why does it seem so bright?

I struggle to open my eyes against the light, but it's when I go to rub them that I realize I can't move my arms.

"What the..." My eyes fully open and I blink a few times to clear my vision, to find myself in an empty room, chained to a chair.

"Oh no." I attempt to break free from the chains but of course, all to no avail. "No, no, no, no... fuck."

Don't panic. Just breathe.

Oh, god... who am I kidding? There's nothing to do but panic in this situation. I wonder if it's...

My thoughts are interrupted once I hear the door behind me open and close. A man comes walking around and stands in front of me, "You're awake. Good."

"Who the hell are you?"

"Take a guess." I stay silent, "Here's a hint– I know your little boyfriend."

"You're... Yojiwara?"

He smiles, "Yojiwara is too serious. Call me Shiro."

I should've known.

Fuck.

This is really bad.

"How did you... how did you manage to kidnap me? I just remember getting off the train and walking to my car... then suddenly I'm here."

"Because my men are good at their job. That's how."

"You're the one who broke into my house. I recognize your voice. Is it true that my father is the one who hired you?"

"He did."

I scoff, "And let me guess– he also hired you to kidnap me, too? Why?"

"Oh, he didn't hire me for this. He actually specifically instructed me not to harm you in any way. He has no part in this. But little did he know that he did me a fuckin' solid. Thanks to him, I found out about you, which means I finally knew how to get revenge on Dabi."

I need to act like I'm tough. Like this doesn't faze me.

"So, what? You gonna kill me?"

"Not yet, no. Thought I'd play around with you for a little bit. Let Dabi know that I have you."

"He probably already realized that I'm missing. He'll be here in no time."

Shiro steps closer to me and tilts my chin up with his finger but I jerk my face away from him, causing him to snicker, "How cute. You really think he cares about you."