Thirty Three

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
sup3rn0va_x

*:.pls vote and comment .:*

Akira's POV

God... what the hell am I doing?!

And why can't I stop...

Shiro sensually kisses me, trailing his lips down my jawline, and to my neck. My head involuntarily tilts away to expose my neck more, as light, breathy moans are instinctively let from my mouth. It's only takes me a few seconds to realize what the fuck I was doing.

"No, stop... I... I can't do this."

"You sure you want me to stop?" I'm unable to respond in words... only sounds. "Just say the words and I will."

"Shiro..."

"Say my name again."

"I..."

Fuck.

Suddenly, the door bursts open, "Shiro. We've been breached." He says with urgency.

He immediately stands from the bed, "Shit."

"Are you sticking with the original plan?"

"What's going on?"

"Yes." He ignores my question, but answers the other.

"Shiro..."

He looks back at me, with a guilt-ridden expression, "I'm sorry, Akira. I really am."

"Sorry? Sorry for wh– hey! Let go of me!" One of his men grabs me by my arms and drags me away from the bed, "Shiro, tell him to let me go!" He stays quiet, and looks away from me. "Shiro!"

I couldn't help but cry as I was being dragged away, pleading for him to let me go, for Shiro to speak up... but he didn't.

I didn't know where I was going or what was happening, but I was scared. And confused. So fucking confused.

But was I crying because of that? Was it because I had trusted Shiro... and he just broke my trust in him? Or was it because I had just betrayed Dabi in the worst way I possibly could have?

It had to be him.

Was he finally here to save me?

Or am I only getting my hopes up?

I was put into a different room, one that seemed much more secure than the previous. It wasn't a bedroom, but rather an office, of sorts. There was another door on the other side of the room, but I had no idea where it lead.

The only sound I could hear were the never ever gun shots and the stomping as they ran around. I couldn't hear anyone's voices.

It has to be Dabi. Why else would they change my location?