Thirty

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*:.pls vote and comment .:*

Akira's POV

I didn't have the slightest clue as to where I was going. I just knew that I needed to get away. I needed to be alone.

I drove for what felt like an eternity, but was only two hours. I found myself sitting in the parking lot of a train station, with a ticket loaded on my phone screen.

If I don't get out of this car now, I'll never leave.

As I get out of my car, another one pulls in right next to me.

"Akira."

I scoff, "Did you follow me?"

"Of course I followed you."

"I didn't see anybody behind me the whole time. How did you find me?"

He hesitates, "There's a tracker in your car. And your phone."

"Seriously? What, did you have to provide my father with my fucking location details too? Why'd you even come here?"

"I wasn't going to let you speed off in the pouring rain while you were upset like that. I needed to make sure you were okay."

"Yeah, I'm doing fucking great, Touya."

"You planning on running away? That why you're here?"

I sigh, "I don't know. I just needed to get away from everyone."

"I don't think that's a good idea. Not right now."

I let out a sardonic laugh, "Oh, right. Because not only is my life complete fucking shit right now, it's also in danger, all thanks to you."

"Can you please just get back in the car and come home so we can talk?"

"I don't want to talk to you." The train pulls up to the station, "I have to go."

"Akira, don't leave. Please."

"I need some time, Touya. I need to-to think and figure all this shit out. And I can't do it around you."

He lets out a breath as he runs his hands through his hair, rubbing the back of his neck, "Okay. I get it. When will you be back?"

"I don't know. Please, don't come after me. Don't call me. I need space."

"Okay." He quickly kisses my head which catches me off guard, but I allow it, "Be safe, please. I'll never forgive myself if something happens to you. I love you," He looks at me again while still cupping my face, "I really do fucking love you, Akira. I've never once lied about that."

Fuck.

"Bye, Touya."

This was a goodbye that shouldn't have happened. None of this should've. I don't know how I'll be able to face him again. Or my brother, or my father. All these men in my life who I'm supposed to trust. Feel safe around. And yet, it's the complete opposite now.