Twenty Three

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*:.pls vote and comment .:*

Akira's POV

I don't even know what to make of this situation.

Dabi, the man who I just told I loved... has been lying to me since the day we fucking met.

He told me Suki was going to be okay... when all along he knew how dangerous the drug was.

Why would he even sell drugs? More so fucking make them?!

I get it's the industry, and his line of work and everything... but he fucking told me he didn't deal with drugs.

He told me.

If he had just been honest with me at the start... I would've understood. Why did he have to fucking lie?

It was his club. He knew the drugs were there.

Why would Suki take the drugs in the first place?

God... there's a million fucking questions running through my brain right now and I don't know what to make of any of it.

The sun has finally risen.

I've sat here, all night, alone... just waiting for my best friend to wake up.

My head snaps up as I hear the door open, "Hey."

"Daichi."

He rushes over to me and the second I feel his arms wrap around me, cries are let out. "I can't... I can't believe this happened."

"Shh... I know. It's okay. She's gonna be fine. Just breathe, Kira."

We both sit down in the chairs, "Tell me what happened." He says.

"We were at the club, and she took some pills... and now here we are."

"Since when does Suki do drugs?"

"She doesn't. I have no idea why she even took them." I scoff, "And you wanna know the most fucked up part? Guess who the drugs came from."

He sighs, "Oh, no." Because he knows who it is without me even saying.

"Mhm. He fucking sells drugs, Daichi. He never told me that. He fucking lied to me about it, and has been this entire time."

"I'm sure he didn't mean for this to happen."

My brows furrow, "Didn't mean for this to happen? Do you hear yourself right now? He's involved with fucking drugs. He knew the risks. And he still fucking did it."

"Did he explain why?"

"Why the hell are you defending him right now? You don't even like him."