Twenty Seven

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

"Can you believe this?"

"What happened now?"

"Akira Kojima spotted on another rendezvous with renowned yakuza leader, Dabi. When will this rebellious phase of hers end? Is it all just a ploy to get the media's attention all over her? Is she becoming part of the gang? Stay tuned for updates as we follow along this story."

"Like, are you kidding? The last thing I want is to get the fucking media's attention."

"Relax, baby. I don't know why you let it get to you."

"Because it's fucking annoying. These people have no lives so they try and ruin others. It's pathetic."

"I thought your dad was paying off the media?"

I scoff, "Yeah, that's what my mom told me, Suki. But I knew she was lying. This is just their way of trying to break down so that I come running back home. They're just wasting their time. It's never gonna work."

"Exactly. So there's no reason to get so worked up over this all the time. So relax." His hands grab mine, "Okay, princess? This will all blow over soon enough."

I sigh as he pulls me into his chest, "I guess you're right."

"I know I am," Dabi kisses the top of my head, "So stop stressing. Everything will be fine."

We stand here for a moment, embracing one another.

"Awww, mom and dad! So cuteee!"

We both laugh, "Shut up, Suki."

"I'm heading out. See you guys later."

Dabi's eyes watch Suki as she leaves the house, and the second the door closes he grabs me, "Now that we're alone..."

"What did you have in mind, hm?"

"I actually wanted to ask you something."

Oh.

Not where I thought this was headed...

"Okay..."

"Let's go away."

"Away? Like, on a vacation?"

"Mhm. Anywhere you want to go."

"What's the catch?"

"No catch at all. I just think we both could use a vacation for a week or so."

"When would we leave?"

"Pick where you want to go, and we'll get on a flight the next day."

"Hmm... what about... Fiji?"

"Fiji. That's a new one."