Two

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*:.pls vote and comment .:*

Dabi's POV

Moving day is something I've grown to hate more and more as I've constantly had to change locations my entire life.

Although, for this time it's something entirely different than what it's normally for.

I don't have many belongings. Just my clothes, really. The house was already furnished to my liking. I have some of the crew unloading the boxes out of their cars now.

I light a cigarette and lean back on my bike, taking in the view of the nice house and the ocean behind it.

This was a new environment for me. I'm used to popular areas, with busy streets and lots of noise. And I have to admit... it was nice being away from all of that. The air smells like crisp sea salt instead of car exhaust. There aren't people everywhere you look. It felt like we were completely isolated. It was so quiet.

"Damn, bro. You couldn't have picked a better place to live." Hawks says.

"What?" All of their eyes are drawn to something behind me, and by the faces they're making I can only assume it's a woman.

I turn around, only to see the most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on, walking towards us.

As she gets closer, I get a better look at her, fully observing her every feature from head to toe.

She was short, with long black hair. She had an amazing figure, you could tell she works out. She's wearing these tiny shorts and tank top, not leaving much to my imagination of what's underneath them.

She's observing me at the same time, and I know she likes what she sees.

"Well, look at this. How you doing, princess?"

She doesn't respond immediately, she was taken aback.

"Princess? And who are you supposed to be? My prince?"

I smirk, "You wish."

"Whatever."

Feisty.

"I take it you're moving in next door?"

"Aw, someone's catching on."

"How's that even possible? This is a private community... nobody else should have access to this part."

Of course she's another clueless, rich girl.

"I don't have to explain myself to some stranger."

I'm not wrong.

She rolls her eyes, "Whatever. Are all of you moving in here?"

"Nah."

"Oh?"

"Just me." He says with a wink.

She's watching me so intently. Did she really think I wouldn't notice?