Twenty Six

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

"You didn't have to do this, you know."

"I know. But you needed to get away for the day. That's what I'm here for."

I gently kiss him, "Thank you."

"Of course. It's almost two o'clock... you wanna go get those massages now?"

"You read my mind."

He stands from the water and helps me up, playfully smacking my ass as we walk.

I don't know how he always manages to make me feel better. He always knows just what to say, or what to do.

He treated me to a spa day, just the two of us. I needed the relaxation after all of the stress I've been dealing with from my parents.

I haven't spoken to either of them. I don't want to, honestly. Today was about forgetting everything... and focusing on myself and Dabi.

***

"Did you have a good time today?"

"The best. I really needed it. Thank you... Touya."

He smirks and cups my face, "You know what that does to me."

"Exactly."

As we step into my house, we're greeted by a frantic Suki.

"There you are! I've been calling you all day! Where the hell have you been?!"

"Dabi took me to the spa, and I had my phone turned off in the locker the whole time. I haven't even taken it out of my bag yet. Why?"

"Oh my god. You have no idea, don't you?"

My brows furrow, "What are you talking about?"

She pulls something up on her phone and then hands it to me. It was a news article on social media.

"Akira Kojima spotted with the notorious yakuza member and leader, Dabi. For the second time!"

The headline read.

"The two were seen together leaving his nightclub frantically a few weeks ago, and now again just last night. The photos show moments of them doing various activities– one being kissing and touching each other to an inappropriate extent. Is this the type of man Mr. Kojima, CEO of Kojima Pharmaceuticals, would approve his daughter be with? Someone who owns a nightclub? Is in a gang, and partaking in nefarious activities? Not a good look for Akira, or her family. We'll have more information as the day goes on, and follow us for updates on Akira and her new man!"

"Oh my fucking god. Are they serious with this?!"

"Relax, baby. Who cares what the media says?"

"You don't get it," I frustratingly groan, "They're never gonna leave us alone now. They'll follow us everywhere."