Six

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Ughhhh... who ran me over with a truck? I feel like shit.

I need a long, hot shower. I don't even remember anything from last night. I've never blacked out like that before. I don't remember getting picked up from Junichi, so how did I get home? How did I get changed?

After my shower, I head downstairs and find Suki making breakfast for us.

"Ugh, you're a life saver." I say as I grab a piece of toast.

"Rough morning, huh?"

"You have no idea. Usually, you're the one who gets hammered and not me. What even happened last night?"

"You don't remember any of it?" She says with a smirk.

"No... why are you smiling? Oh god, what did I do?"

"Oh, nothing. But Dabi was there. You danced with him, then disappeared for a while, he drove us home, carried you inside and that was it."

"Oh... that doesn't seem too bad. I need cof- wait... did you say I disappeared with him for a while?"

This can't be good.

"Oh, yeah," she laughs, "I have no idea what happened. I tried asking him about it but he brushed it off. He didn't say anything and neither did you, but I'm only going to assume that you guys hooked up."

I scoff, "He took advantage of me. And I want to say I don't believe it, but knowing him... it's probably true. He got exactly what he wanted. And I don't even remember any of it."

"Oh, shit. I didn't even think about that... you're right. But don't go storming off on him, it's just an assumption. I would just ask what happened before you flip out on him."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Suddenly, I get hit with a flashback of last night.

I remember going into a room with him, and we did in fact kiss. That fucker.

"I'm gonna kill him. I just remembered some of it."

"Like what?"

"I remember kissing him. And I remember him locking the door. There's no way we didn't have sex." I look out the window to see if he's home, and of course, it doesn't look like he is.

Whatever, at least I have time to make myself not look dead when I go confront him.

I decided to go in the jacuzzi after getting ready. Suki had to go back home, so I'm just relaxing by myself, drinking a smoothie.

I needed these super greens after last night.

I lay my head back and close my eyes, letting the hot water and jets send my body into pure relaxation.