Twelve

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*∞:.pls vote and comment .:∞*

Akira's POV

Today is my Mother's Birthday, so I'm unfortunately heading over there now.

Oh well, at least I get to see Daichi.

"Good evening, Ms. Kojima."

"Hi, Liro. Where is everyone?"

"In the dining hall. They are waiting for you."

"Great." I mumble to myself.

I take my time walking to the dining hall, dreading every moment that passes.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. It's pouring out." I greet my Mother, "Happy Birthday. I left your gift with Liro."

"Thank you, darling."

I look around at the nearly empty table, "Where is everyone?"

"Oh, we decided it would be best to celebrate with just our small family."

Seriously? That doesn't sound like my Mother at all.

No wonder she told me to dress casual...

"What she means to say is that they are having the party this weekend, instead."

Of course.

"This weekend? Isn't the holiday party this weekend?"

"Yes. It's going to be a party for both. And I expect you to be there in better attire than that."

"You told me to dress casual tonight. Sorry that my two thousand dollar sweater is too casual for you."

And now I can't wait to fucking leave.

***

"You've gotta come over. I have it all decorated for the holidays. And I did it all by myself."

"I'm sure it looks lovely. If only we could celebrate with just the two of us."