Twenty Nine

Spotify

https://spotify.link/mxFECfoAhyb

Username: birdsofparadis
Playlist title: ‧͙⁺˚*。・:*˚:

Tiktok
novaxsummers

*:.pls vote and comment .:*

Akira's POV

The next day was filled with nothing but anxiety. We couldn't leave for our trip until everyone was at my house. They were installing security cameras as well as handling some other business as well. Dabi wouldn't let me sit in on it, and had me wait outside as he was working with the crew.

I mean, I don't blame him... I guess?

He said the less I know the better... which is probably true. Although, I already know so much. What more even is there?

What am I saying? This is a gang. And another gang. It all goes deeper than I could ever imagine, I'm sure.

It's about five in the afternoon, and I'm really starting to get antsy. I want to leave already, but I know that this is all for my own safety and protection. Dabi told his crew that I was now their number one priority, and that keeping me safe was now they're main focus.

I feel kind of bad, to be honest. I'm sure they have loads of other shit to be working on, and now here they are having to watch over some girl they don't even really know.

Shit. And now it's starting to rain. I have to go inside.

As I slide the glass door open and step inside, I'm nearly immediately stopped.

"What are you doing inside?"

"It's starting to rain. And yeah... I am not sitting in the rain just because you don't want me to hear all of this."

"It's fine, baby. We're just about done, anyway."

"Oh. Yay."

"I saw you on the phone before. Was it Suki?"

"Nah, my brother. He was just wondering what I was up to."

"Did you tell him?"

"Well, I told him we were going away. Not everything else that happened here."

"Okay. Good."

"Dabi."

"Yeah?"

"They just finished installing the last camera. And the security system is done, as well."

"Perfect. Thanks, Hawks. I guess you guys can pack it up and head out."

The majority of the crew leaves, but Keigo, Jin, Himiko, and Shiggy remained.

"It's so funny that you call him Hawks when you're at work."

"Shush."

Suddenly, the door is burst open and in storms my brother.

"Daichi?"

He rushes forward and punches Dabi right in the jaw, knocking him over.

"Oh my god! Daichi, what the hell are you doing?!"