Thorki -\ SMUT /-

So it has come to my attention that I havent written a thorki sex scene, so here you go. Thorki really isnt my cup of tea, but i was asked to write this. Here's to the one who had asked me on instagram to write this. Hope all you thorki fans enjoy.

Speaking of instagram, if you have one, i'd really appreciate it if you went and followd me @dcandmarvelstars. Thanks again. :)

---

Loki was sitting at the bar in nothing but his boxers. He was about to order another drink when he looked at who he thought to be the bouncer of the club he was in, "come to kick me out?" Thor, the supposed bouncers, cheeks got red before Loki continued, "well Mr... How about we get out of here?" Loki slowly put on his pants to cover up the growing erection," I can show you a good time," Loki smiled as he grabbed his shirt, vest, and shoes. Thor then helped Loki away from the bar and outside to his car.

--- in car later ---
"So stranger," loki loosened his tie, "How about we heat things up?"

"Um."

"Well, let's start with a name."

He looked at loki, "names thor."

"Thor, it's a very strong and handsome name," thor looked down and smiled as loki placed his tie on the dash board of Thor's car, "so, what kind of services were you looking for? I charge pretty high." Thor looked at loki, "that's fine."

Loki leaned over and placed his hand between Thor's legs and over his dick, "someone's happy to see me," loki smiled, "so handsome. What will it be?"

Thor leaned over and kissed loki, "highest one you got. Let's go back to my place." Loki squeezed on Thor's dick to make him jump, "going to be a perfect gentleman are we?"

Thor responded, "as perfect as I can be."

---
THORS HOUSE
---

The two walked in. Once the door was shut Loki started to undress, "we can take this nice and slow?" Thor turned around and looked at a now naked loki, "slow?" Thor took off his jacket then removed his shirt, "I'm getting my money's worth." Loki's smile changed, "that's what I like to hear," loki walked over and started to kiss thor while simultaneously trying to undo Thor's jeans. Thor quickly dropped his boxers to the floor then pulled loki in close and started to kiss him. "I'm," thor picked up loki then carried him to his bedroom on the second story while the two kissed.

---
THORS ROOM
---

Thor later loki down on his bed then started to kiss down Loki's neck then said, "I'm going to keep you up all night," thor slowly started to kiss Loki's belly then moved lower. loki said "Thor?" in a low whisper. Thor looked up before loki continued, "be gentle?" Thor nodded his head, "always," and in that moment he realized that loki wasn't a call for hire, but someone he picked up at the bar. Someone he could actually stand a chance with. Instead of a one night stand and never seeing them again.

thor continued and took lokis length into his hand. it sent shivers up lokis spine as thor began to pump loki's dick. "Oh god," Loki moaned, "it feels so good." Thor smirked, "I'll make you feel better," Thor started to lick the head of Loki's dick. He then took Loki's length into his mouth and started to suck him off.

Loki said, "i'm... I'm going to cum," inbetween breaths. thor looked up to loki and said, "not till i'm inside you." thor then kissed loki and said, "this may hurt," as he slowly entered lokis body. thor looked up to see lokis eyes shut and tears rolling down his face. "it- it hurts," said loki as he grabbed onto the pillow next to him and squeezed it tight. thor placed soft gentel kisses over lokis face to try and make up for the pain. eventually, loki got used to thors massive dick. His crys of pain turned to moans of pleasure. soon after thor started to lose control and started to thrust further into loki than before. Loki felt thor hit his prostate and moaned in plesure, "do... I- I cant take it anymore. I-i'm going to cum." thor nodded his head in agreement. Loki then came all over his and thors chest. Seconds later thor could feel loki tighten around him as he came. thor smiled at the man beneath him then slowly collapsed on top of him.

"you were incredable," said loki before the two kissed again. "please," thor rolled off loki then pulled him in close so the two were spooning, "do disappear on me" thor kissed the back of lokis head then slowly fell asleep while loki way there silent thinking about what the blonde had just said. Did he mean that? Is this just a one night stand, or could he be something more. I'm normally left alone in the mornings, maybe he could be... no, he's drunk. he's probably going to kick me out like all the others. I... I dont want to disappear on someone who actually could care, but could he be drunk. Loki fell asleep thinking about these things and wondering if he was right.

---THE NEXT MORNING---

Loki woke up alone in thors giant bed. there was a rose on his bedside and a pair of old sweats on the chest near the bottom of the bed. Loki put his boxers back on, and was about to put on the sweats when he saw thors folded up shirt in the corner of the room. Loki walk over to the shirt and grabbed it. when he went to put it on he noticed his right shoulder hurt. it was something he had to ask thor about if he was still in the house. Once loki had thors shirt on he buttoned one button then went and picked up the rose before heading down stairs.

---

loki slowly made his way down the stairs and into the giant living area. As he looked around he could see thor in the kitchen.

"thor?" loki walked into the kitchen just as thor turned around and said, "wow, you look..." loki tried to cover himself more with the shirt. Thor smiled then turned off the fire on the stove before walking over to loki and moving his arms out of the way, "you look lovely." thor watched as a smile krept onto lokis face, "and i'm so glad you didnt disappear." thor wrapped his arms around loki's waiste, "Are you ok?" loki wrapped his arms around thors neck, "i thought you'd be the type to kick me out." thor pulled loki in close, "i may not have been your first," thor rested his forehead against lokis, "but i would like to be your last." Loki smiled, "I'd like that," loki leaned in and closed the gap with a kiss. when the two pulled apart loki said, "i'd like that a lot." the two smiled then went and ate the breakfast thor made.

---THE END---

AUTHORS NOTE: if you want to see more thorki then comment or direct message me. I do write stories based on pictures like the one shown for this story. Thanks again for reading.