let me in -Steve

Guess the three songs i used to write this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Over the years I’ve made an effort to, change my position, change my point of view. I have a past that I dared be disloyal to."

steve asked, "tony i dont understand. what does that have to do with any of this?"

"But as the hurricane of change evolved. It created a mess ‘round every problem solved.
Thought not to build new foundations, ripped the old ones out."

"tony what are you saying?"

"I thought i could be good to you steve."

"you have been. Tony i'm lost when i'm alone. when im with you i'm no longer wondering."

the ironman mask raised up," really?"

"when im with you it feels right. your a good man and you have a kind heart. you gave me a home and saved me from spending my days at shield. you've saved my life in more ways than one. What ever your going through... what ever this is...we can work it out!" steve placed his hand out, "we can work it out, not take my hand."

tony landed on the platform then fell to his knees.

"please dont leave steve..." tony crawled out of the suit and into steves arms, "without you i would fall apart. i'm safe when i am in your arms. only you can set me free," tony looked at steve, "and only you can save me."

steve placed his hand on tony's cheek then tony placed his hand on steves.

"all this time i thought you hated me," said steve.

"no... all this time i didnt hate you."

"then what?"

"i've loved you and i have since i was a kid."

Steve  closed the gap just enough  for steve to say, "and i love you," before pulling tony into his arms to kiss him.