Steggy

-|- IN 2014 -|-

I walked into my small apartment. After the events in New York 3 months ago Sam and I had returned home. We spent most of those three months away looking for Bucky.

Now that we were home I guess it was back to the way it was. Wait till Fury's call and wait till the world would need Captain America again, and until then it was back to the same routine and maybe see Sam. He was a good friend and it was rather funny when we went running. But that would be my life until the call would come in then the avengers would assemble like they had before and save the world like always. I never thought that call would come hours after I returned home.

---

Several hours after I returned home I found my self being woken up by the knock from the front door. At first I thought it was nothing but when the second set of knocks came I noticed that they were louder so I got out of my bed and quickly walked to the door. When I opened the door I found fury waiting for me with agent hill.

"Director Fury what can I do for you?"

"We need to tell you something we should have told you when you woke up 4 years ago. You better sit down for this captain rogers."

"ok. Director what's wrong?"

"It's about agent Carter."

"she passed away before I woke up. what about her?"

Agent hill handed me her file along with Howard stark and my own.

"Captain rogers she went missing shortly after Howard Stark passed."

"I don't understand. ."

"She failed to report in after the funeral. Steve If the intel in that file is correct then I believe Hydra has her."

"If she were still alive then what do we do... what do I do? there are no resources for us to find her."

"yes there is. we have a team waiting at the air port for you at the air port."

"what if that doesn't work."

"we send you back. Back to the day before she went missing."

"wont that change history?"

Agent hill walked over to us,"if you don't find her now then changing the future is the least of our worries."

"ok, I'm in."

"good, when you're ready, will be down stairs."

"ok."

-|- ELSE WHERE -|-

The television was the only thing that lit up the dark room for the long haired brunette. It was the only thing that she had been given by her captor since she had been taken.

When the doors opened a tall man in a trench coat walked into the door way.

"he'll come for me."

the man laughed, "how can you be so sure. He doesn't even know your alive." the man continued to laugh as one of his assistants brought food to the brunette, "and even if he did where would he begin to look. The world has change in the 70 years you've been here."

the man laughed once more before slamming the door in the brunettes face.

-------

IF YOU WANT TO READ MORE OF THE STEGGY THEN LOOK IN MY READING LIST. I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT. THANKS FOR READING. IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA AS A STORY THEN MESSAGE ME ON THIS OR INSTAGRAM

@DCANDMARVELSTARS

If you want a story based off a pic then message me on Instagram. Thank you.