Stucky: Part 3

We stood in front of Avengers Tower. i looked at Steve, "are you sure about this?"

"Yes. They need to know."

"And what if they come after me. Steve I shot you. If Starks who I think he is."

Steve looked at me, "and who do you think he is?"

"One of them likes you Steve, and I'm pretty sure it's stark. Agent Romanov is probably with that archer."

Steve laughed, "how would you know that!?"

"Her necklace," I looked back at the tower.

"I will protect you, now come on. We need to get this over with."

We walked in and straight to the elevator.

--- IN ELEVATOR ---

"Steve do you-" Steve turned to me, and cut me off.

"It's you, it's always been you."

I tried to say something, but Steve wouldn't let me.

"I fell in love with you from the moment you pulled me from that dumpster. I still love you. I always have and I always will. I don't care what they say. I don't care if I have to leave the Avengers. You matter more to me than anything in the world. I'm still a SHIELD agent, and I can't get out of that," Steve took my hand and squeezed it, "you matter more to me. I'd gladly throw this all away just to be with you."

I smiled, "well here goes nothing, " the elevator doors opened and Steve walked out. I followed behind him to find only Natasha. The others were gone.

"Natasha, before you say anything," Steve stepped aside, "let me explain."

Natasha grabbed her gun when she saw me, "he tried to kill you rogers. What the hell!?"

Steve said, "Shared life experience."

"Oh," Natasha lowered her weapon, "oh."

"I need you with me on this Tasha. I can't lose my best friend again."

Natasha said, "Ok, what if they say no?"

"then your're a team without a leader."

she nodded her head. Seconds later tony and bruce came walking off the elevator.

tony yelled out, "what the hell is he doing here. jarvis activate tower defences."

natasha got up from her seat and walked inbetween tony and steve, "do you really want to start a civil war stark? Let them be."

tony looked at steve, "he tried to kill you cap. you cant be serious."

"he also saved my life stark. I'd be dead if it weren't for him. I guess the playboy wouldn't understand."

tony continued, "you're right. i dont understand. He's a killer. He's Hydra."

steve said, "he was also brain washed, put in krio freeze. Stark you dont know what it's like to lose everyone and everything you've ever cared about, Both my parents, the girl i thought i was going to marry, 70 years of my life. I watched my best friend fall to his death," steve took my hand and dragged me to the elevator. The doors opened and we walked in. Steve then turned around and looked at tony, "i'll be back for my things tomorrow. Good Bye Mr. Stark, "the elevator doors shut.

--- later ---

"Steve?" i looked up at him as we were walking on the street, "i'm sorry for the way things played out."

"bucky, this isn't your fault. I've been wanting to leave since New York. I'm done with the way i get treated by all of them. I lost 70 years, there's no need to rub that in every fucking day of the week. Stark's an ass, i'm sure the world will do just fine with out me."

i took steve's hand, "you can't really mean that. You're captain America... steve your a hero. Stark's going to have to come around. A team needs a leader, and they need you steve."

steve stopped, "bucky," he gave me a small smile, "i..." he dropped to his knees, "it's to hard. I cant take this anymore."

i took steves other hand and squeezed it tight, "you are not alone. remember that Steve, you're not alone," i wiped away the tears from his eyes.

steve let go of my hand and placed it on my face, "thank you," he leaned in and kissed me. we smiled, "you have always been there for me. from the day in that dumpster, to New York, and even now," he kissed me again, "thank you."

i helped him up, "punk."

he said, "jerk," as he wrapped his arm around me."

we started walking. i said, "i'm with you to the end of the line, pal."

he looked at me and smiled, "to the end of the line."

--- The End ---

i hope you liked it. thanks for reading. do comment if you would like to see your ideas in a story. Or have a suggestion. thanks again for reading, commenting, and voting. :)