Stony: About the Moon

Steve and Tony were laying on top of the avengers compound watching the stars. It was far away from the city and provide beautiful views for star gazing. It was also Tony's way of decompressing from his crazy life of running stark industries to being an avenger.

"Steve," Tony would say placing his hand on Steve's, "I'm happy you said yes to that date all those years ago." The two turned to look at each other as Tony said, "I know the world you woke up in was difficult to transition too and," Tony smiled to Steve as Steve leaned into kiss him.

"I've learned a lot from this new world," said Steve placed his hand over his heart, "I learned that the heart pumps 2000 gallons of blood a day." Tony sat up and looked to Steve, "I'm not following." Steve sat up and looked to Tony, "funny enough thats about how much gas you'd need to get to the moon and back." Tony looked at Steve confused till Steve said, "so when some says 'I love you to the moon and back' it's basically saying," Steve took Tony's hand and leaned in, "I love you with every heart beat."

Tony began blushing like a fool as Steve leaned in and kissed him. As the two parted Steve whispered, "which is constantly." Tony let out a laugh of delight as Steve pulled Tony in close. The two would then lay back down and continue with their date. They watched shooting stars and as Tony began to doze off he whispered to Steve, "I love you too."