-\ STUCKY /-

Bucky yelled out, "Steve?" As he walked into his apartment, "Steve where are you I brought dinner!"
Bucky shut the apartment door and set the good down on the kitchen table then headed to Steve's bedroom.

When he saw Steve was coughing and hacking he dropped his bag and ran to Steve's side. He needed to get Steve warm so he grabbed the blanket from the closet and wrapped it around his friend.

"Bucky I," Steve started to cough again, "thank you."

Bucky laid Steve in the bed and wrapped him like a cocoon.

"I'm going to go make you soup. Stay here and stay warm."

---

As the night went on Bucky had crawled into the bed with Steve and wrapped his arms around him. Around 11 Steve stopped coughing. he then roled over and placed his face in buckys chest then smiled.

"are you warmer now?"

"i thought you were asleep."

"i nudged off. sorry."

"i like it when you do this bucky."

bucky smiled," i have food still sitting on the counter. why dont we get you something to eat and then to bed."

bucky pulled steve on top of him.

"Bucky?"

"what is it steve?"

"do you have to go?"

"yes but im worried though."

"you dont have to worry about me bucky."

"i worry because i love you steve. it would kill me if you werent here when i got home."

steve was shocked to hear bucky say i love you.

"steve you mean the world to me. You know i would stay if i could but one of us has to go and it cant be you."

bucky positioned himself up when he saw steves shocked facial expression.

"what is it steve?"

"you told me you loved me."

"i know."

steve pulled his arm out and placed his hand on buckys face. he then leaned up and kissed his friend.

"i love you too."

the two smiled at each other as bucky held steve in his arms and started to get up.

"steve can i ask you something?"

steve nodded his head tfter bucky whispered something into his ear. then steve said, "be gentle."

"of course."

bucky flipped steve on his back and started to take of his clothes gentely. he on the other hand got out ofth ere bed and quickly stripped. as he climbed into the bed he could see steve smiling.

"are you sure about this?"

"yes."

"I'm so happy Bucky."

"I know Steve because I am too."

The two made love that night before Bucky got shipped off to fight in the war.