Surprise!!

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I get up and go to my closet and start looking at my clothes. I don't want to wear shirt and pants so I look at my dresses. I look through them and stop at a strapless pink flower dress with a brown belt. I grab it and get changed.
I don't feel like putting on makeup so I just put on mascara and eyeliner. After I'm done I go downstairs and eat a quick bowl of cereal. I then start to walk to the store.
I make it to the store and open it. Zane and Amber are working today with me. I work everyday unless I'm really sick but I only get sick about once a year so I'm here everyday.
"Hi Amber, hi Zane." I say as I walk into the back room. They are unpacking some boxes full of the stuff I use to creat my creations such as pearls, sparkles, ribbon, shiny studs, lace, buttons and stuff like that.
I start unpacking the thread box so I can get started in creating some shirts that a girl ordered.
"So how was last night?" Zane asks
"What did you do last night?" Amber asks
"I went out with a friend. We had a really fun time. We went to the beach and then we finished it off with a picnic which turned into a whipped cream fight." I say chuckling
They give me a weird look.
"Don't ask." I say
They nod and turn back to what they were doing.
I hear the door open and I go see who it is. It's some guy in a suit and he has a briefcase.
"Hello sir, I can I help you?"
"Hello, are you Tiffany?" he asks
"Yes I am." I say
"I am hear to tell you that you have gotten adopted." he says with a smile on his face.
WHAT I'm wasn't even aware that I was put up for adoption!!
"Oh. I didn't even now that I was put up for adoption." I say
"I kind of figured by the look on your face." He says
"I will be by later to pick you up so you can meet your new family." He says
"Oh and one more thing, you will have to sell your-" I cut him off
"NO I'm not selling my store!!!" I say all panicked.
"Haha you don't have to sell your store but you do need to sell your house." He says chuckling
"Oh of course. I can do that." I say relieved
"Good. Well see you later." he says and walks away.
I go back to the shirt I was working on.
"What's the matter?" Amber asks me.
"I just found out that I was put up for adoption and that I got adopted by some people I don't even know!" I say
"I wonder why they didn't tell you." she says
*end of the store day*
"It's nice to see you again." the guy says
"Ya." is all I can say
We drive for 20 minutes and pull up to a decent sized looking house.
"Here we are." he says
We get out and walk to the front door. He knocks and we wait a few seconds.
"I think you are going to like them." he says with a smile.
I hope so I think.
The door opens to a familiar face.
"Hi." the lady says
"This is Andy." he says
"I know. I have met her before."
"I will go get Paul, Cole, and Jackson." she says and turns away.
I know the whole family because my two older brothers played baseball with them. Paul is the dad. Cole is my new oldest stepbrother. He is 18. Jackson goes by Jack. He is 16. I used to see them at school before I quit going.
"Cole and Jack, say hi to your new sister Tiffany." Andy or should I say my mom says.
It will take a while before I get to call them mom and dad and not Andy and Paul.
They don't say anything. They just look at me probably thinking 'why did you guys have to adopt her' or something like that.
"Boys don't be rude! She has been through a lot within the past year!" she says. I guess she noticed that my face got sadder.
"Tiffany, you will be sleeping in Jack's room tonight because the guest room is full of boxes which should be cleared out by tomorrow which means you should have your own room tomorrow. And then-"
Boy does she like to talk!
"We can start packing your things up and bringing them and unpacking." She finishes.
"I use to see you around school." Jack says as we walk to his room.
"Ya. I quit going." I say
"I kind of figured that when I stopped seeing you." He says
Jack is a really nice boy. He has long shaggy brown hair. He has brown eyes and he is average size.
"Sorry about Cole, he is just having a hard time right now." he says
"A breakup?" I ask
"Ya." He says.
" Don't worry I won't do anything to you tonight. I can tell by the look in your eyes you are worried." He says
He opens the door to his room. It is pretty big.
"You can take the bed if you want. I will sleep on the floor tonight." Jack says.
He turns off the light and soon I hear a small snore. This is going to be a long night.
---------------------------------------------
A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please comment and favorite.
-Cheese