A Surprise Birthday Party

**Austin's POV**
Tiffany's birthday is today and I want to get her something special but I don't know what. I'm planning on throwing her a surprise party at her house. She won't have any idea that I'll be setting up the party because she has to work.
Zach and I are going shopping for decorations and we will be brainstorming a gift for Tiffany.
I absolutely love spoiling her! Even though she didn't like it but what girl can say no to a diamond bracelet or a gold necklace.
Tiffany definitely has a complicated side to her. For example, when I get her a gift she expects that I want something in return (most of the time I don't). She overthinks everything. She assumes that I won't like this or that. And if she does get me a gift then she thinks that I don't like it (truth is I like everything she does for me). Now I'm not complaining because she is amazing. First off, she understands my busy schedule. She isn't much of a pushover. Besides most guys like it when a girl will fight with them over something. She is definitely a hard worker. If I tell her something she will get it down. Also, she doesn't like to procrastinate. She will gets whatever needs to be done finished. She is such a helpful person. She always asked me or whoever was working on something needed help. Last off she can cook. I haven't got much of her home cooked meals because we've been on the road. Every so often she'll make cookies or maybe a cake and they are absolutely amazing! She said she learned how to cook and bake from her parents. Her mom loves to bake and her dad made the dinners most nights. Of course she had to help with everything that went on in the kitchen. Considering that she has a rough past I believe she will have such a bright future ahead of her.
"So what kind of decorations are we going to get Tiffany?" Zach asks
"I'm not sure. I think we should get different colored streamers to hang on the ceiling. Get some balloons that match the streamers. She's not going to be picky on how it is going to look so we can pick out whatever."
"We should get a piñata."
"Haha Zach, we'll see."
"Is there a theme?"
"No. I guess we could do like a rainbow theme. She likes all colors so I guess this could work. She's going to like whatever we get."
"Ok."
We go into a birthday supply store. We grab a cart and head for the plates and napkins.
"I've already got the cake being made." I say
"What kind is it?"
"Just a simple white cake with vanilla frosting. The frosting is like a tie dye color."
"Oh cool. That sounds good."
We find rainbow plates with matching napkins. We get clear forks since there are no rainbow ones. We then go to the decorations. We find a lot of streamers. We get one rainbow roll. Then we get a red, yellow, orange, blue, green, and purple (the colors of the rainbow expect indigo). We get balloons that look similar to the colored streamers. We also get a giant ballon with 'Happy 15 Birthday' on it.
Zach convinced me into get a piñata. We picked out a star shaped tie dye one. We bought 4 big bags of candy to stuff into it.
"I think we got everything." I say
I call Cole asking if we can set everything up.
"Hey."
"Hey Cole. Can we come over to set everything up?"
"Ya. Alex and Robert are already over here waiting for you guys."
"Ok thanks man. Be there in a few."
We hang up.
We make to Tiffany's house and grab the bags and balloons. Cole opens the door for us.
We first set up the streamers in the living room and then the kitchen and then the upstairs. It took us 5 hours to set everything up because we had a silly string fight. Rob brought it over and he started spraying us and then one of us would steal it and spray somebody else. We only have an hour left before she comes home.
"Shoot man!" I say
"What?" Alex asks
"I haven't gotten Tiffany a gift. I don't want to get her another piece jewelry."
"She was talking to Ashley about a designer bag she wanted at the mall. It was really expensive but she said it was 50% off." Cole says
"Do you know what it looks like?"
"I saw a small glimpse of it. I know what store it's in."
Cole hops on the computer to show my what the bag looks like.
"She wants this one."
He points to an orange purse. There is a chain strap. There is triangle shapes all over. It looks like it opens like a coin purse where you have to pull it apart. There is a zipper on the front and more triangles on the back.
"It's was originally $400 but it's half off. I found a coupon that Tiffany dropped and it says 'spend over $175 get $50 off' so you could get it for $150."
He hands me the coupon.
"Are you sure Tiffany hasn't bought it?"
"Yes I'm positive. Ashley told her that it would go on sell more so she was like ok. I'll call and put it on hold." He says
"Ok cool. Alex come with me to get the purse."
"I called just in time. They said that was the last one. It's under your name."
"Ok we better hurry. Oh Rob and Zach, can you pick up the cake?"
"Ya we can."
Rob and Zach leave just as we do.
Alex and I get in the car and get to the mall in 20 minutes. We practically ran through the mall.
"Hi! Is there anything I can help you find?" A lady asks as we walk through the doors
"No but I placed a purse on hold." I say
"Ok. Lets come over to the computer to check."
We walk over to the computer.
"What was the bag that you put on hold?"
"I don't know."
"Can I get the name its under?"
"Austin."
"Ok. It does say there is one on hold. Let me go get it for you."
She walks away. She comes back a minute later with the purse.
"Here it is. would you liked this wrapped? I know it's a gift for someone."
"Yes please."
She scans the bag and I hand her the coupon.
"Your total will be $155.14"
I give her the money. She puts it in the cash register.
"Which box and ribbon would you like?"
"How about the light pink box with the lime green ribbon."
She wraps the two pieces of ribbon around the box and gives it to us.
"Thank you." I say
We then run back to the car. It's 7:20pm. By the time we get home we'll have 20 minutes to double check everything and to make sure the cake looks good.
We get home and run inside.
"Is the cake here." I yell
"Ya it's in the kitchen." I hear Rob yell back
I go into the kitchen and see the cake sitting on the table. I go over to the cake and look at it. It looks perfect!
"I think we're good to go."
At exactly 8pm we hear a car stop in front of the house. It's Tiffany with Ashley, Amber, and Zane.
"Everyone behind the couch." Cole whisper yells
we all go by the couch and wait to hear the door open.
**Tiffany's POV**
I walk up to the door and slide my key into the lock. I open it and see streamers and some balloons all over the ceilings.
"SURPRISE!!!!" Zach, Robert, Alex, Austin, and Cole say
"Thanks guys!!"
"Happy birthday Tiffany!" Robert, Zach, and Alex say
"Thanks."
"Happy birthday beautiful!" Austin says coming up to give me a hug.
"Where's Jack?" I ask
"He's over at a friends house." Cole says
"Oh ok."
"How do you like the decorations and balloons?" Zach asks
"They are wonderful I say."
I walk into the kitchen and see a huge 'happy 15 birthday' balloon and a tie dye cake.
"Oh my gosh! This looks amazing."
"We're having pizza and buffalo chicken wings with soda for dinner." Robert says
"Haha sounds good."
The pizza and wings come and we sit down to eat. I grab two slices of pepperoni pizza, 5 wings since they're really small, and pour root beer into a cup. After dinner Cole decides that I will open my presents.
I sit on the couch with Austin sitting next to me. My presents are on the floor by my feet.
I grab a the small colorful polka dotted wrapped gift.
"This ones from me." Amber says
I open it and it's a piece of paper saying 'On June 13 you will be spending the day at the spa'
"Oh my gosh Amber! Thank you so much." I say getting up to give her a hug.
"We'll have to close the store tomorrow because me, you, and Ashley are going together!"
"Yay!!!!" Ashely and I say at the same time.
I grab the next small gift covered with pink cheetah spot wrapping.
"This ones from me." Cole says
I open its a $50 gift card to my favorite beauty store.
"Thank you Cole." I say giving him a hug as well
I grab the last small gift wrapped in flower wrapping paper.
"This ones from me." Ashely says
I open it and it's a charm bracelet.
"Oh my gosh Ashley! I have always wanted a charm bracelet." I say
There are only three charms on it. There is a baseball because I love baseball. There is a music note because I love listening to music and the last on is a half heart with the word 'best'.
"I have the other half heart on my charm and it says friend."
"Ashley thank you so much." I say giving her a big hug.
I then grab a medium size gift with zebra wrapping.
"This one is form me." Zane says
I open it and it's a box. I open the box and there is perfume set inside. There is the perfume, lotion, and body wash.
"Thanks Zane." Also giving him a hug
I grab the other medium sized gift with plain purple wrapping.
"Nice wrapping paper." I say
"This one is from us." Robert says gesturing to him, Zach, and Alex
I rip of the wrapping and find a box. I open the box and find tissue paper. I remove the tissue paper and find a $20 gift card to Chipotle.
"We know how much you love Chipotle." Alex says
"Thanks guys." I say trying to hug all three of them at the same time but doesn't work out.
The last one has no wrapping. It's just a pink box with green ribbon.
"And this one is from me." Austin says sweetly
I untie the ribbon and open the box. There is a thin there of tissue paper. I take it over and my jaw drops.
"How did you know I wanted this!!? Thank you so much!!" I say practically tackling him.
I plant a kiss on his lips. He's a little surprised but we all laugh.
We then go over to the cake. There are 15 candles. Cole lights them up and they start to sing.
"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Tiffany! Happy birthday to you!" They all sing in sync.
"Make a wish." Austin says
I make a wish and blow out my candles.
Amber removes the candles and Zane cuts the cake giving me the first slice.
"Thanks Zane."
I sit on top of the table and take a bit. Of course the store bought cake isn't as good as my homemade ones but it's still yummy.
As I'm eating my cake I see the front door open and close. It's Jack with this big black bag. I hear him quickly run up the stairs and shut his door.
"Can I talk to you in private Tiffany?" Cole asks
"Ya of course. Be right back guys."
We walk into the office. Cole shuts the door.
"I'm really worried about Jack. Every time he goes over to his friends house he brings this black bag with him."
"Why?"
"I don't know."
"Let's go upstairs and find out." I say
We walk up the stairs and hear the shower running.
"Jack are you taking a shower?" Cole asks because we don't want him to know we are going to look in the black bag.
"Ya." he replies
We go into his room and start looking. We look in the closet in his dresser anywhere the black bag might be.
"I think it's under the bed." Cole says
We look under the bed and move things around. I move a pile of neatly folded blankets out of the way and I see the bag.
"I found it." I say grabbing it and putting it on the bed
We listen and we still hear the shower going.
"What do you think is in here?" I ask
"I don't know but every time I talk to him he's all calm. Jack is never calm."
We unzip the bag and Cole lifts up the flap.
The bag is full of...
--------------------------------------------
A/N: How are you guys liking the book? Please favorite it!!!! Thanks!