The Date Part 2

After 10 minutes of walking we finally make it to the carnival.

"What do you want to do first?" Austin asks

I look around and see a carousel, a bunch of different kind of games, and TONS of food.

"Let's go to the ring toss." I say

"Ok that sounds like fun." He says

We head over to the ring toss and we pay the money and the guy goes over the rules.

"The first one to get rings on all 5 bottles wins the prize." He says

"Sounds easy enough." I say with a smirk.

"We will see about that." Says Austin

"On your marks, get set, GO!" the guys says

We start to throw the rings. I get 3 on in a row an I look over at Austin and he has 2 rings on. I'm so going to win this I say in my head.

"Stop! We have a winner." The ring toss guy says.

I look over and Austin managed to get all 5 rings on before me. I see that Austin has a smirk on his face. I'm pretty mad until he gives me a stuffed dog. I put a smile on my face and say thank you.

"What's next?" I asked him.

He scans the area and a big smile appears on his face.

"That." He says

I follow his finger to an inflated obstacle course and I chuckle.

"You really want to do that." I say

"Yeah. That looks like so much fun." He says

We walk over and we start to watch 4 people race each other. Half way through Austin decides to jump in line and he waits.

It is now Austin's turn. I look at his opponents one is a tall skinny guy, one is a short fat guy and the last one looks like a 12 year old boy.

My bet is on the 12 year old boy.

"On your marks, get set, go!" the announcer yells.

All the guys start running as fast as they can. Austin slips and slides into the inflatable wall face first. He gets back up and all of a sudden the tall skinny guy gets to close to the short fat guy and the tall skinny goes backward because the short fat guy used his belly to have the tall skinny guy bounce back. Austin looks back and starts laughing at what just happened but he turns back around and keeps running. The 12 year old boy is catching up and fast. Soon he and Austin are tied and they are 10 feet away from the finish line. The boy runs even faster. I turn around only to hear cheering. I look back and I see Austin standing their. How the heck did Austin win? He was so far behind.

As I'm still trying to figure out what just happened Austin walks up with a GIANT stuffed panda bear. He gives me a hug and says

"Let's get some food."

"Okay that works for me." I say

We head off towards where the food is. As we are walking I feel my phone vibrate. I take it out and she a text from Ashley.

Text:

"How is the date going?" Ashley asks

"Pretty good. We are going to get some food now. " I reply

"Have fun!" she says

End of text

We get our food and sit down. I got fries since I wasn't all that hungry. Austin got a soda, a burger, and fries.

As we are eating Austin says something.

"Can I ask you something?" He says

"Of course." I say with a smile on my face.

"I was wondering if..."

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Comment on what you think Austin is going to ask and let me know of what you think of me doing AUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW!!!

-Cheese