The Date part 3

"I was wondering if..."

My heart is racing. I think I know what he is about to ask me.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go on the Ferris wheel after this." He asked

I was so shocked I thought he was gonna ask me to be his girlfriend but no. Then again we just met. I look into his eyes to try to find something but find nothing. Maybe he chickened out and made some excuse.

"Oh um-" I start to say but get cut off

"We don't have to if you don't want to." he says with a frown

"No! I was just about to say that sounds terrific!" I say with a smile

He has a smile on his face again. We finish eating and start to go to the Ferris wheel hand in hand. We make it to the Ferris wheel and there is a HUGE line if people. After about an hour waiting in line we finally make it to the front and get in a light blue cart.

"Please keep your hands and feet in the cart at all times." One of the workers say

The Ferris wheel starts to go. It's nice and slow which I enjoy a lot.

"So..." Austin begins

"This is nice." He finishes

"Ya" is all I can manage to say.

When we make it to the top of the Ferris wheel we come to a violent stop.

"Sorry to say, but we are having some difficulties right now. The most you will be on the Ferris wheel is..." the guy says

I hoping like 10 minutes at the most.

"30 minutes to an hour" he finishes

"Oh great" I mumble under my breath

I don't want to admit to Austin but I'm afraid of heights. That's why I don't normally go to amusement parks.

"It's going to be ok." Austin reassures me.

I try not to look down but of course I do and let out a scream.

"Hey, it's going to be ok. You are with me." he says with a smile.

What happens next surprises me.

He does one of those fake stretch and puts his hand on my waist. I stay there shocked but then I put my head on his shoulder. After about 5 minutes like this I start to drift off to sleep. I'm almost asleep when a strong breeze comes by and I shiver. Austin takes off his jacket and puts it around my shoulders.

"Thanks." I say

"Sure any time." he says and then winks at me. I start to blush so I look down.

He lifts my chin to where I see those beautiful hazel eyes. Then I notice him start to lean in. I start to lean in too when the announcer comes on.

"We got the Ferris wheel fixed." He says

The Ferris wheel starts and we make it down and get out.

"What do you want to do next?" he asks

"It doesn't matter to me." I say

"How about the Ferris wheel again?" he says

"Heck no!" I say

"Haha that's what I thought." he says while laughing

"How about we do the carousel?" I suggest

"Ok." Is all he says

I know carousels are more for little kids but I don't care I love them so much. We get there just in time. I hop on a white horse and Austin hops on the white horse next to me. The carousel starts to spin and we go around 2 times before Austin decides to grab/hold my hand. I smile at his gesture. 5 minutes go by and the carousel stops. We get off and decide to play some more games.

We played the ring toss again but this time I won and gave him a stuffed tiger. Next we did a dart game where you had to pop all the balloons before your opponent did and Austin won that cause I kept laughing since I couldn't hit any of the balloons with the darts. After that we did the bean toss. Austin also won that because again I was laughing at his moves that he would take before he tossed the bean bag. We were both tired so we decided to leave.

We walk back to my store and say our goodbyes.

"This was one of the best times I have had in a long time." I say

"Well that's good to hear" he says with that million dollar smile. "I had a lot of fun too."

"Thank you for taking me" I say and leave a kiss on the cheek.

"I would love to do this again sometime if that is alright for you." He says

"Oh yes definitely." I say and turn around to go into my store.

"Oh wait you forgot something" he says

"What?" I say. I turn around.

He starts to lean in.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: I hoped you guys liked this chapter. PLEASE COMMENT and tell me how you guys are liking the book. Thanks

-Cheese