The Good News

It was just another regular day. I just opened the store and I'm waiting for some people to come in. Ashley one of my employees is helping out with the store. I'm currently in the back of the store working on some pair of jeans that a customer wants. I'm putting some roses on one of the back pockets. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately especially about my family.

Just a year ago I lost my family in a car accident. I had 4 brothers and a sister and of course my wonderful parents. I had my 2 year old brother with my for 3 months after my parents, 3 brothers and sister, and my grandmother died in the car accident. One day Ryan (my 2 year old bro) got hurt so I took him to the doctors and they did some X-rays on him and they said he was fine but the had some bad news. The doctors told me to take home to the hospital because they wanted to have the doctors there do more X-rays and so I did. After in hour in the hospital they found out Ryan had cancer. I lost him just a month ago.

I have been doing pretty well. I haven't harmed myself or had thoughts of suicide. My best friends have helped me through everything within the past year. I'm so grateful to have them.

"Hey" Ashley said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hey" I said. A huge smile appears on her face.

"What?" I say

"You will never believe who just came in the store" she says trying to hide her excitement but fails.

"Who" I say impatiently trying to focus on getting the jeans done for the customer that they want later today.

"Take a guess" she says

"I don't have time Ashley just tell me who is in my store"

"I will give you a hint he has brown hair and hazel eyes." Ashley says

I'm not in the mood for trying to figure it out so I say something stupid.

"There are a ton of guys with brown hair and hazel eyes. How am I suppose to guess who it is."

"I will give you another hint. His initials are ACM." She says

At that I almost screw up the jeans cause I can't believe he is in my store looking at my creations.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: You guys are probably hating me right now for having killed her family. I know it's sad but I promise you it will get better. Please comment and favorite. If you comment with ideas then I will put them into the story and make sure that you guys have a say in what happens. Sorry the chapter is short.

-Cheese