Finishing The Night Off

After watching the sunset I thought it couldn't get any better.

"The night is not over yet." Austin says

I give him a weird look.

"I have something to show you." he says

His friends had left about 30 minutes ago. He takes me hand and we head back to his car. He opens the door for me and I hop in. He closes the door and goes to the drivers side. He starts the car and we drive off. We sit in silence. After about 5 minutes of driving he stops the car in what seems to be the middle of nowhere. I get out and Austin takes my hand again. We walk for a few minutes and when I look up I stop dead in my tracks. There is a candle light picnic. Candles are around this tent like thing that is set up and there are flowers all around it.

"Austin this is BEAUTIFUL!" I say.

"I was hoping you liked it." he says with a huge smile.

"The guys helped set it up." he finishes

"Are they eating with us?" I ask

"No. It's going to be me and you." he says touching my nose with his finger.

We get closer and there is a huge picnic basket in the center of the white blanket.

Austin opened the basket and there was a lot of stuff. There were wine glasses, sparkling cider, steak, potatoes, green beans, and to finish it all off pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

"Oh my gosh! This all looks so good!" I can't stop smiling.

"I'm glad you like it." He says smiling ear to ear.

The view is so beautiful. The sky is dark with stars and a full moon in the sky. The moon's reflection shimmers on the lake with mountains that surround it.

The view is just breathtaking.

"And this view is so amazing!" he picked the perfect spot to have a candle light dinner.

He starts to set everything up while I look at the view.

"Would you like some green beans, Tiffany?" he asks holding a spoon full of green beans on it.

"Yes please!" this has been the best day ever!

We eat in silence. When we finish Austin takes out the pie.

"Would you like a piece of this delicious pie?" he asks

"Yes. But just a small piece." I say

He cuts the pie into almost even pieces. I guess he doesn't know what a small piece of pie is because I got one slightly bigger then his.

"Thanks." I say

"Do you want some whip cream with that?" he asks holding the whip cream can in his hand

"Sure." I say

He squirts it on and I take it from him. Pretty soon it turns into a whip cream fight. I put some in my hand and since he wasn't paying attention I came up with an idea.

"Hey Austin." I ask

"Ya." he turns around and I put the whip that was all over my hand into his face.

I start laughing and then Austin grabs a hold of the can and starts to spray me. I start to run away but then I fall and Austin sprays the whip cream all over me. He starts to laugh and I join in.

"You know this has been one of the best times I have had in awhile." I say

He gives me a weird look.

"You said that when we went to the carnival. Are you too busy to have fun cause of the store?" he asks

Wow I'm surprised he remembered that.

"No. It's just..." I say tearing up

I guess he noticed because his small smile turn into a frown and the look in his eyes saddens.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset." he says coming over to give me a hug.

I accepted his apology and go back to sit down on the blanket and start to eat my pie. We sit there in silence until Austin decides to break it.

"I would really like to know why you are so sad all the time." he says

I just sit there in silence and he continues to talk.

"You don't have to tell me about it right now... I just don't like seeing you like this." he says and moves my hair out of my face so he can see my face expression.

He finds no face expression from me and continues to talk while I keep looking at the white blanket.

"Maybe we have something in common. Just so you know I can keep your secrets and I won't tell anyone. I promise." he says planting a kiss on my cheek.

"We should get going. I have the store opening tomorrow." I say

We take everything down and blow out all the candles and place it all in the back of his car. I open the door and get in. He closes the door and makes his way to the drivers seat. The car starts and we head off back to my house.

I didn't even realize that I fell asleep until Austin started shaking me gently.

"We are back at your place, Tiffany." He whispers

I open the door and slowly get out of the car. I take my keys out of my pocket. I pull them out and there is whip cream on them. I forgot we had a whip cream fight. I wipe it on my shirt since I'm already sticky and open the door.

"Thank you for today. I had A LOT of fun. I will talk to you later about..." I say.

"Okay sounds good. See ya around." he finishes with a wink and turns to leave.

I shut the door and head towards the bathroom to clean up. I turn on the shower and let it warm up. I go to my bedroom and undo the covers so I can jump into bed after my shower. I grab a black tank top and my favorite Coca Cola (soda brand) pajamas and go back into the bathroom. I set my clothes on the sink counter and undress and jump in the shower.
After 10 minutes I get out. I dry off, remove my makeup since I forgot to do that, get dressed in my comfy pjs and head to bed. I set my alarm so I can open the store on time and I shut off the lights and fell asleep instantly.
I had another wonderful day with Austin.
---------------------------------------------
A/N: IF YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER PLEASE FAVORITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS THEN PLEASE COMMENT.
-cheese