The Day At The Beach

"Someone is here to see you" she says

"Okay. You are the cashier for now. Oh and call Zane so he can help with the store too." I say

"Okay sounds good. That someone is in the back room." She winks at me.

I roll my eyes and head to the back. I enter and I feel a hand touch my shoulder. I scream.

I hear somebody laughing. I turn around and find Austin hunched over laughing really hard.

"Don't do that to me!" I say

"I can't make that a promise! Anyways I was wondering if you wanted to go to the beach later?" he finishes with a smile

"Um...the store is pretty busy today so I don't think I can go to the beach today." I say with a frown cause I know he loves the beach.

"Oh" his smile turns into a frown.

"But the store is closed tomorrow if you are free then." I say with a small smile.

"That would be wonderful." His smile returns.

"Okay I will see you tomorrow!" I say louder then I meant.

"Haha alright I will see you tomorrow. I will pick you up at 11:30 if that's not too early." He says

"That would be great!" I say and give him my address.

"Okay. Well I have to go." he says and starts to leave toward the back door.

"Bye." I say

He waves to me while getting in the car. I wave back and watch him drive away.

I walk back to the front of the store seeing more and more people walk into the store. I go back to the cash register.

"Hello sir, how can I help you?" I say when someone approaches me.

"Hello. I was wondering if you could create a custom bag for my wife." he says.

"Of course! Let me show you your options." I say and pull out a book full of pictures that have all kinds of purse/bag materials. He chooses and leaves the store.

I go to the sewing room to start working on the bag. I didn't realize how fast the time flew by cause Ashley came in and said its time to close the store. I looked at the clock and it was already 8:30pm. The bag was all sewed up so the only thing I had to do was put designs and pearls all over it.

"Oh wow! I haven't been paying any attention to the time." I say

"Ya I could tell. Anyways we made over $2,500 dollars today!!!" Ashley screams the last part.

"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS!?" I say

"YES!!! We are just going to get more an more popular." She says

"Ya. I have to get going." I say

"Why are you in such a rush?" Zane asks as he walks in.

"I have something going on tomorrow." I say with a small smile

"And what is that 'something?'' Ashley asks raising her eyebrows.

"Nothing that concerns you." I say

"Fine don't tell me. But just so you know I WILL find out." She says with a smirk and leaves out the back door. I hear her car start and listen till I can't Hear her car anymore.

"So.... What are you doing tomorrow?" Zane asks scratching the back of his neck.

"I'm just going to the beach tomorrow with a friend." I say