The Date part 1

I can't believe that one of my dreams are FINALLY coming true! I wake up earlier then usual because I can't sleep I keep thinking of what is gonna happen tonight. The first thing I do is take a shower. The warm water wakes me up. When I'm done I throw on some sweat pants and a white tank top. I then go downstairs grab an apple and sit on the couch to watch some tv. Pretty Little Liars is on so I decide to watch that. After watching about 5 episodes I look at the time and it 3:34. I go back upstairs and decide to get ready.

I go to my closet and decide to wear short jean shorts and a red crop top with some white converse. When I'm done I go to the bathroom and start to warm up the curling iron. While the curling iron is warming up I do my make up.

I put on some light pink blush and A LOT of mascara because I want my bright green eyes to pop. When I'm done the curling iron is ready. I curl my beautiful blonde hair and I step back to look at my appearance. I'm satisfied with my appearance and head back to my room. I look at the time and its already 5:00. I go downstairs and grab my purse and start to walk to my store. It's only like a 10 minute walk and I arrive at the store and only have to wait 10 minutes. I go on to Instagram while I wait.

I hear the door open and automatically I look up and I see Austin wearing black skinny jeans and red shirt and the red Hi-tops he bought yesterday.

"You look beautiful." He says with a smile on his face.

"Thanks. You look just as hot as ever!" I say.

Wait did I just say that out loud! I haven't been with him more then a minute and I have already embarrassed myself. I start to blush.

"Thanks." He says while laughing a little.

"So...where are we going?" I ask

"To the carnival that is in town." He says with an even bigger smile.

"Ok that sounds like a lot of fun!"

With that he takes my hand and we start walking to the carnival.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying the book. PLEASE COMMENT. Love ya. Sorry the chapter is short.

-Cheese