Family Vacation part 1

"We are going on a vacation!" My mom blurts out
We all cheer.
"Where are we going?" Jack asks
"Honolulu Hawaii!"
"Oh cool!" I say
"Austin we want you to come with us! It'll give you time to relax."
"Uh I don't know."
My heart sinks a little. He looks over at me and he can tell that I'm disappointed.
"I might be able to go. I just have to work some things out first. When do you guys leave?" He asks
"Not for another week and a half."
"Ok. That'll give me time to sort things out."
After we eat Austin and I go back to my room.
"Will you be able to go?" I ask sadly knowing that the answer might be no.
"I'm not sure. I'll try my best to get as much as I can done. I would really love to go on this vacation with you guys."
I smile slightly.
"I promise you that I will work hard to try and to get it all done."
"Ok."
"Hey don't look so sad." he's saying lifting my chin up
"It's just I want you to come with us."
"I know you do."
*a week later*
I've been busy at the store. I keep getting more and more orders in so I either have to stay late after the store closes to finish them or I have to bring them home and finish them. But either way I have to stay up late. I'm so looking for the vacation so I can just relax and take my stress away.
Austin and I haven't been seeing each other since we're both busy. He's working on whatever needs to get finished and I'm creating new clothing and stuff for the store. He keeps me updated on how much he has to do left but I'm still worried that something will come up and he won't be able to go. I try to think positively though. We leave in 4 days.
As I'm walking to the store I have so many things running through my mind.
Even if Austin can't come I know that I will still have an amazing time so I try to keep my mind thinking that way.
As I walk into the store I relax a little bit.
"So what do we have to do today?" Amber asks
"We need to start the orders from yesterday and finish the other ones that are needed today. Zane can you help me put some of the new clothing out on the racks?"
"Sure."
We all head toward the back. Ashley and Amber start working on the orders and Zane and I grab the new clothing and put them on the racks.
After the store is closed we say bye to each other. Ashley drops me off at home.
"Thanks for the ride Ashley."
"Sure any time."
I open the front door to my parents greeting me. 
"How was your day sweetie."
"It was fine."
"Have you heard anything from Austin?" My dad asks
"Nope."
I head upstairs.
"We'll call you down the dinner is ready."
"Ok."
I have been so exhausted lately. I throw myself on my bed and just lay there.
My phone starts to ring. I pick it up without looking to see who it is.
"Hello?"
"Hi Tiff! I have some great news!"
It's Austin speaking.
"Oh cool what is it."
"I'll be able to come with you to Hawaii!"
"Oh cool that is great news."
"Are you okay Tiffany? You don't sound too excited."
"I'm just tired. A long day of work."
"Oh ok. I'll see you in a few days then."
My parents call me for dinner.
"Ok. I'll see you then bye."
"Bye."
I go downstairs.
"Austin said that he'll be able to come with us." I say yawning
"Oh that's terrific." My mom says
*few days later*
I just finished packing everything. I'm only allowed to bring one big suitcase and one carry on. I packed bikinis, jean shorts, tank tops, a couple sun dresses, crop tops, short skirts, a few capris, and 5 pairs of shoes. Thank goodness all my clothes could fit into my suitcase. In my carry on I packed my laptop, toiletries, some snacks and a purse with my money in it.
My parents wanted to pack everything the night before because our flight is at 5:30 am and so all we had to do was grab the bags and put them in the car.
Austin is spending the night. We eat dinner and watch a movie. After watching Fast and Furious (the first movie of the series) we go to bed.
I sleep in a tank top and pajama shorts with my hair in a messy bun. I crawl into bed. Austin comes in the room crawls into my bed as well. My parents say goodnight to us and turn the light off leaving the door open so they could keep an eye on Austin and I.
First thing in the morning my parents wake all of us up. I quickly go to the bathroom before getting in the car.
Once we get to the airport we drop our luggages off and go to security. We then get on the subway and get off at our stop. Once we get to our gate we sit down. I look around and can tell everyone is tired. Austin looks like he could fall asleep at any second.
After we board the plane and it takes off we all instantly fall asleep. The flight is 10 hours and 14 minutes from Miami to Florida.
When I wake up Austin's head is on my shoulder. I figure out that I still have 5 hours until we arrive. I pull my phone out of my pocket and plug in my head phones. I eventually drift off to sleep again.
I wake up to someone shaking me. It's Austin.
"Tiffany it's time to get off the plane."
I stand up and stretch. I grab my bag and walk off the plane. We get our luggages and get on a bus to take us to a rental car place.
We then rent a white SUV and drive to our hotel an hour away.
As soon as we get checked in we head to our rooms. My parents got connected hotel rooms so we can walk into each other's hotel room. My parents said we have to keep the doors open at all time. There's two queen sized beds in each room along with a desk, a TV, and a couch. My parents get one bed. Jack gets the other bed in my parents hotel room. Cole gets his own bed and me and Austin share the other bed.
"Let's go to the beach!" I say
----------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry it took me so long to update! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter