Vaction Part 2 (short chapter)

"Let's go to the beach!" I say
Everybody agrees to go. I put on my black bikini and put my sunglasses on top of my head. I grab the sunscreen and put some on my shoulders, arms and face.
"Austin can you put sunscreen on my back?"
"Sure."
He comes over and squirts some in his hand. He then runs it in on my back and the back of my neck.
"Thanks."
"Sure any time."
After everybody's changed into their swim suits we go to the car. It's only a 5 minute drive from the hotel. When we arrive at the beach it's busy but we find a spot underneath some palm trees which create some shade.
We set up some chairs and lay down our towels.
Austin flings me over his shoulder and he goes running into the water. I don't bother saying anything because what's the point.
He puts into the water and then dunks me under. I'm trying to fight getting back up but he's to strong for me. I try kicking his arms and legs but it's no use. I can't hold my breath for much longer. Just then Austin pulls me up and I take a huge gulp of air. I start to cough.
"Don't do that to me! I could have passed out!" I yell
He just stands there laughing.
"It's just your reaction is also so funny."
I give him a death glare.
I look over to my family and they're all over there hunched over laughing.
Unexpectedly he grabs me and dunks me under again. My mouth gets flooded with saltwater. I manage to get out of his grip and come up. I have a coughing fight and start to gag.
"Austin stop it!" I yell moving past him and going over to my towel to lay down. I drink some water to get the taste of
saltwater out of my mouth.
Austin comes over to me and sits down.
"I'm sorry." He says
I don't say anything.
"Are you okay?"
I open my mouth and then close it again. I don't want to say it otherwise I'll have a breakdown and now is that the time nor the place.
"You can tell me when you're ready."
I turn and smile at him.
"Ok." I say
He smiles back.
I look along the beach and see Cole playing volleyball with Jack and a bunch of girls in bikinis.
I chuckle.
I keep scanning the beach looking for my parents. I don't find them.
All of sudden they pull up on jet skis. They turn them off and walk up to Austin and I.
"I thought you kids would want to have some fun." My mom says
"Thanks mom."
"You and Austin have one and Cole and Jack get the other one."
"And you have to wear life jackets." My dad butts in
"I call driving first." I say
He just chuckles.
We put on our life jackets and I get the keys from my mom.
We make our way down the beach. I hop on first then Austin gets on behind me grabbing my hips.
"You ready?" I ask
"Yup."
I start the jet ski and head off into the ocean.
"Can't you go any faster?" Austin whines.
I pick up the speed and water just keeps splashing in our faces. I'm laughing and enjoying myself.
Austin keeps whining on wanting to drive so I head to the shore. I stop the jet ski with the engine still running. I get off. Austin scoots up and I get on behind him. I wrap my arms around his stomach and place my chin on his right shoulder. He takes off full speed. I'm holding on to him as tight as I can. We're going up and down with water splashing in our faces. I move my face behind is back to prevent the water from hitting my face any more.
I look up briefly and see a gigantic wave. I hide behind Austin and death gripping him we hit the wave and I loose my grip and fly off into the water. As I come to the surface I'm hit with another wave causing me to loose my breath breathing in water. I get back up to the surface and start coughing. The ocean is quiet now and there no more waves. All of sudden I see something moving in the water.